• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. fishmissile

Stream Workshop Workshop Upload Tool issues

I'm also having this problem. Any news?
  2. fishmissile

Dodging Scrakes

Yup, I agree too. I think they could have fixed the circle-strafing without breaking the dance game, which I thought was pretty fun. It's certainly not a primary strategy, but if it comes down to it, it could buy you a few seconds.
  3. fishmissile

Level Design Still getting lightmap bug

Okay, changing the lights didn't have an effect. But I uninstalled again and deleted all remaining folders and it's working now. Thank you very much. I'm surprised I seem to be the only one to have this issue.
  4. fishmissile

Nope, that didn't help. Any other ideas?
  5. fishmissile

I tried reinstalling the SDK, but not the game. I'll try that.
  6. fishmissile

The error with building light maps was supposedly fixed, but it's still crashing the SDK and showing that R6025 error. I can make a new map and it works fine. It also works if I open version 2012 of the map I'm working on which is a much older, unplayable version. But any version I try to build...
  7. fishmissile

KF 1018: Hotfix Available

I tried yesterday on the one map I've made and it still was not working. I went back to version 2.012 of the map and it worked fine but it's not working on any version after that and I can't figure out what the difference is between the old versions and the new that would be causing it. I really...
  8. fishmissile

KF 1018: Hotfix Available

Any changes to the SDK? Still waiting for that building light maps fix.
  9. fishmissile

KF 1017: Hotfix Available

What about changes to the SDK? I was getting a crash yesterday every time I tried to build all, that seems to have been fixed since I'm not getting the window with the error code anymore, but it's still crashing when I build. It looked like it crashed just as it was finishing up building the...
  10. fishmissile

Patch notes for upcoming beta? Or compilation of all coming changes?

So mods will be enabled and terrain/bloodmapping added for mappers but we'll be limited to official servers? Any ideas how long? Should I cancel the server I'm renting? I assume single player will still be fully playable in the beta...(beta?)
  11. fishmissile

Killing Floor/ Chivalry cross over

This is good, I have a reason to play Chivalry again. It is a great game and the sword fits well into KF2. I imagine it will play a lot like the claymore.
  12. fishmissile

Scrakes > Fleshpounds - Both are no-fun bullet sponges

I've been saying the same thing about scrakes for a while now. I also think Scrakes/FPs are too quiet. I can hear the Scrakes footsteps better than I can ever hear his chainsaw and the fleshpound hardly makes any noise, especially compared to the KF1 sounds. I guess they thought this would be...
  13. fishmissile

Tactics Map Strategies

Someone in JC found that spot you mentioned on Outpost. I didn't even think about that when I was choosing locations. These strats are pretty general so far. My group just recently started working on HoE so we are still refining our strategies. Not sure what you mean by having the medic behind...
  14. fishmissile

Tactics Map Strategies

Thanks for the input. As a matter of fact I had just got done with a game on Paris doing the exact strategy you suggested with welding the door and shooting out the window as Commando. It does work quite well as a forward position. I think for each team build I may make 2 different team position...
  15. fishmissile

Tactics Map Strategies

My clan has come up with several strategies. As more maps come out and classes are added I hope to update this and keep adding to it with more ideas. I hope this can be useful to other groups as well. JC KF2 Strategies
  16. fishmissile

Beta Map KF-BombShelter2

lol, thanks. The high number of updates is mostly because I'm still learning and I break things without realizing lol. Development should start slowing down now, I'm pretty satisfied with the current build. It's mostly cosmetic updates from here. I've noticed a single zed will walk behind the...
  17. fishmissile

Beta Map KF-BombShelter2

Updated again today to 2059 Failed to fix the zeds stuck in the window properly. It's working now. Crawlers are also coming from the fireplaces correctly. Also, pool table in the basement ;)
  18. fishmissile

Beta Map KF-BombShelter2

Another update. I placed some more trash the basement windows in 2053 which blocked zed pathing so nothing could get through. Please update to 2057 Also added more cosmetic detail from Manor Added more pointlights upstairs Known issue: someone reported getting killed by the breakable glass...
  19. fishmissile

Beta Map KF-BombShelter2

Updated to 2053 Added new static meshes from Manor. Adjusted more lighting. Added breakable glass to windows Fixed outer wall of front window.
  20. fishmissile

Beta Map KF-BombShelter2

fixed a few things from the last update. 2050 is up! The ceiling beams in the basement are now noclip.