• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Squad I can't join Green army men servers

Hate to break it to you but the active development of the game has seized. We have been waiting for final QoL patch. People are bored of Green Army Men, that is why there is nobody playing or hosting it.
  2. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Server Welcome Screen Images

Hi! Attach image link in that line in WebAdmin and boom. It is in "Welcome Screen" tab.
  3. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Max Team Balance not working

That's my biggest turn off in the game at the moment: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/rising-storm-2-vietnam/rs2-vietnam-general/the-bug-report-ab/2330304-serverops-bug-list
  4. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Serverops Bug List

Thanks BloodMalice , added!
  5. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Forum Style Issues

"Private Message" text isn't visible in user profile in all the three official styles.
  6. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Squad rs2.fi - Finnish RS2 Community

We are a Finnish community for all the Finnish gamers and our international friends within RO franchise. In RS2 we have been since the launch but in RO franchise we have been longer. [rs2.fi] is a community, not a clan. Players with our tag are server admins. Our focus is on providing enjoyable...
  7. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Serverops Bug List

These are the server-side/WebAdmin bugs that needs addressing, in no particular importance order. If you are running own server in RS2, join their official Discord and tag [TW]Kitten Mittens to give you access to #serverops channel for peer support among other server admins/operators. Some of...
  8. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

What Potential QoL changes interest you most?

1. Team balance / Autobalance / Team size hard cap Teams won't stay balanced as autobalance doesn't function as it should (auto balance teams on death). Also team size can grow bigger than 32. There should be a hard cap at 32 which over it couldn't go. Teams can be for example 40v16 if the other...
  9. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Promoted to Squad leader all the time

If you are promoted mid-life as SL, you can get the pickaxe by going ammo dump.
  10. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

The Game has Turned 10 Years Old

Make RO great again. Make it free.
  11. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

VNTE-Operation Valkyrie

So I had a run-through in this map. As I already said to you, this is probably the most detail-orientated map in RS2. Awesome job, can't wait you to finish the whole series :P I'll PM you my bugit findings.
  12. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Any interest for open terrain battle?

The more variety, the better :)
  13. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

VNTE-TayNinhProvince WIP/Feedback

Beautiful-looking map! Looking forward on testing it.
  14. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

VNTE-CambodianIncursion Feedback and Suggestions

Hi, I'm planning on hosting this map on Finnish community server [rs2.fi] Komppania Törni (88.194.145.228:7777) on upcoming Saturday for our community custom maps event. When is the next version due and are there certain aspects you're looking to get feedback on?
  15. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

VNTE-Khong Loi Thoat

Hi, I'm planning on hosting this map on Finnish community server [rs2.fi] Komppania Törni (88.194.145.228:7777) on upcoming Saturday for our community custom maps event. When is the next version due and are there certain aspects you're looking to get feedback on? Could you add me on Steam so we...
  16. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Webadmin bugs/weirdness compilation

Logging out from admin in-game suicides.
  17. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Webadmin bugs/weirdness compilation

May I suggest adding to the list missing/broken features? - Multiadmin does not exist - "Kick from role" does not work through webadmin - Kick for members does not work - Autobalance on death does not work - Votekick is always anonymous even if disabled anonymous voting
  18. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Stats reset?

Can be just temporary connection issues to Steam servers which is why your stats shows 0. Check again? The real stats reset occurred in 2011 as far as I can tell based on my "In B4 Reset" achievement which is unlocked 15 Oct, 2011. Or did there happen 2nd one after that?
  19. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Tactics Beginners Tips for RO2/Rising Storm!

Just a small bump for the daily deal :IS2: Let the new blood come!
  20. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Is this new game or expention like RS?

And also if it is just an expansion, will it be just added to the current RO2/RS server browser so it will include all three games; RO2+RS+RS2 or will it be a separate launch?