• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hicks

Tripwire, let the players settle this in battle.

To all RO-Classic apologists, and those who despise it. Seeing as the general concencus as to whether or not the announced RO-Classic mode should be implemented is becoming increasingly disputed... I have come to propose a settlement to our disagreements in the field of honor. Thats right. In...
  2. Hicks

I for one, do not want a nerfed avatar.

Please Tripwire, do not destroy this great game. Do not listen to these nostalgics, do not nerf RO into the unrealistic, primitive and boring mess they want. I'm begging you, do not remove game content (like perks, squads, etc) that could simply be improved or fixed. We have something AWESOME...
  3. Hicks

3D & Animation 3Ds Max vs Maya ?

As a seasoned digital painter and unreal mapper (legacy) I've been wondering which program I should jump into to get the hold of static mesh making and high-end character design? I don't care about animation as I will not do it. I do not care about the learning curve or price either. So which...
  4. Hicks

MP40 isn't OP

I keep seeing people complain about the supposedly overpowered MP40 and claiming it to be a 'ray gun'. The thing is, had you actually bought and played the full game, you'd notice the mp40 has PLENTY of sway and a complete inability to shoot accurately past the 3rd bullet in full auto. I think...
  5. Hicks

Footstep sounds

After a few mins of playing and/or respawning as a new soldier, it seems i stop hearing the footsteps of other players (even my team mates). It can get annoying because its clearly affecting my gameplay. This happens even in single player. Tips?
  6. Hicks

A few minor tweaks

First of all I would like to thank tripwire for this amazing game :IS2: RO2 truly is a giant's leap if we look back on the good ol' CA Mod days. I think nearly EVERY gameplay and artistic decisions Tripwire has made are good. I was scared and had very high expectations for this game before...
  7. Hicks

The Biggest Difference Between CA and Ost

Each of us who played Combined Arms would admit that the previous has something that gives it a much different, if not superior feel to the later. I'll admit, I was one of those who looked down on Ostfront with a bit of a disappointment, considering that game 'ambiance' is what matters the...
  8. Hicks

Lost my Guest Passes?

Hello, I've been the owner of Red Orchestra for a pretty damn long time now. I used to have guest passes in my steam games but today, as I invited a friend to play the game with me, I found out they were all gone (?!) Is there a way to retreive guest passes with your game cd-key or something...
  9. Hicks

The actual Tiger tank

For a few weeks, me and my favorite gunner have been playing around with tanks in order to test their armors and weapons on the field. I've been driving the tank around the maps with my friend and I came to the conclusion than the Tiger is the BEST 1vs1 vehicle. Of the several battles we did, I...
  10. Hicks

Level Design RO-SilentHill

Silent Hill : Blitzkrieg from Beyond / Fantastic map project for Red Orchestra: Ostfront. September 4, 1976 ---- Had the german order not been delayed by the post war events and the constant urge to hide from public views, we would already understand the mythical spawning science of the...
  11. Hicks

Interesting Story: Genious Russian Weapons

[CENTER][B]
  12. Hicks

Interesting Story: A German '1941-style' victory.

Found this while browsing tank infos. Pretty sick how the russians used their troops and mongols. WINTER 1943 - EASTERN FRONT Obergefreiter Lenson recalls: ‘One night, the Russians sent a human wave of Mongols in a direct assault against our positions. Their function was to knock...
  13. Hicks

Red Orchestra shipping to Canada?

I called both EBGAMES and WALMART stores, checking if they have Red Orchestra. Both does not even know that the game exist and said they never ordered it. So I came to the conclusion that red orchestra won't be shipped to canada/quebec? I thought that by 'North America' you also meant 'Canada'?