• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. OHsnapcojax

It's been such a long time!

If you guys haven't seen me in a while it's because I disappeared. I left for reasons unknown. Those reasons being, Guild Wars 2 and TF2 hat trading stole my life! I miss you all, and I am back. <3
  2. OHsnapcojax

Please take the time to look this over.

sgfsgfjj
  3. OHsnapcojax

Haaaaaaaaaaalp

I see. Twell, we shall play tomorrow.
  4. OHsnapcojax

Haaaaaaaaaaalp

Excuse me, is anyone else having problems with Querying Master Server bull crap?
  5. OHsnapcojax

Beta Map KF-Neighborhood-Beta

Fel, i luff it!
  6. OHsnapcojax

Oh hay thar :x

Why thank you :3 I've been around, just not on the forums!
  7. OHsnapcojax

Oh hay thar :x

Miss meh? :3
  8. OHsnapcojax

Tripwire, why did you...

Wellllll, you can't really blame Tripwire for your country's ridiculous ways now can you? It's a business that needs to keep itself alive by profit. Why didn't you just buy an english version from ebay or something? Like I said, you can't say that TRIPWIRE destroyed it. They're simply following...
  9. OHsnapcojax

Describe your sex life with KF quotes!

It's that invisible ***** again! >:/
  10. OHsnapcojax

It's been a long time!

Ahem, I have purchased a lovely new computer, and I am back on Steam, killing 'zambies.' YAY! :D <3
  11. OHsnapcojax

It's been a long time!

WOOOOO WE NOW HAVE A HOT GIRL, WITH A BIG ***! YES! xD I finally have a purpose in the game again! I've been waiting for a chick character. :O
  12. OHsnapcojax

It's been a long time!

WHAT THE CRAP?!?!! JOE DISAPPEARED? Lies. Evil, evil, lies. Haha. I can't get on Steam! I don't have a cpu anymore. I just said I'll be building one when I get my tax return. I'm sorry but I can't afford to buy another gaming pc that someone else made right now, and I had to sell my asus...
  13. OHsnapcojax

It's been a long time!

& I miss every one so much! Not to mention I miss the **** out of Killing Floor. I had to sell my computer to get by, because of a recent unfortunate happening. Long story. Anyway, I'll probably be back around the beginning of next year, I'm building my own custom pc once my tax return gets...
  14. OHsnapcojax

What car do you drive?

*punch* >/
  15. OHsnapcojax

Steam Id Hookups

Forum name: OHsnapcojax Steam name: =Z.E.D=Courtney Add moi: ohhsnapcojax :)
  16. OHsnapcojax

Favorite Perk and why?

Agree, agree, agree. Funmap e.e
  17. OHsnapcojax

bring back machinepistol?

WOW all I'm seeing here, is a guy that wants to 'think' he is better than everyone. First of all, dex has no problem aiming, he's an excellent player, and you seem to be a little ticked off, that your mindless actions caused you to get turned down. Therefore, you're taking it out on the guy that...
  18. OHsnapcojax

Final Map KF-Graveheart

no, it's mine. >/
  19. OHsnapcojax

Mr. Foster's dance crew?

I couldn't even watch the entire thing Olive. THANKS A LOT. Hahaha, best thing I have seen in a long time. xD
  20. OHsnapcojax

Post a picture of yourself thread

Hahaha, why thank you.