• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

M32 Grenade Launcher: Multiple ammo types

I always think of the movie Dogs of War, an early 1980 film where I first saw a grenade launcher with a drum magazine. I always thought that would be perfect for a game like this one. Having it preloaded with different ammo rounds could be fun.
  2. B

Killing Floor 2 : Join the Autumn Update 2022 Beta 1!

The new weapons all have some minor issues but because of that I think it's a good balance. Generally I like all the new weapons and hope they don't get nerfed into uselessness like the HRG Disrupter. The new map is nice, especially in the ghosts around the hanging tree detail. The mouse issue...
  3. B

PC Mouse Sensitivity problems in Fall 2022 Beta

I find this bug happens when I pick up a weapon from the ground, and when I reach the "room" door on the new map. It makes the game unplayable when it occurs.
  4. B

Killing Floor 2: Summer Update Beta 1 is Now Live for PC!

The Demo perk doesn't need to have weapons constantly damage them. That's a bad design in gameplay mechanics. Is it realistic? No, but neither is weaponized zombie creations. No other perk has as many self damaging weapons. The closest is Firebug and when they reach their highest perk level...
  5. B

Can we PLEASE, for the love of Mrs. Foster, get a keybind to toggle Friendly HUD HP/Armor ON/OFF

I have to admit, when I first started playing KF2 and just joined a pub game in an early round, a player dropped a gun near the trader. I thanked him and picked it up thinking it was for me to have enough dosh to buy a weapon. I think a sticky posting about people dropping weapons should be in...
  6. B

Acidic Rounds: Change its damage type

Poison needs a serious buff.
  7. B

Firebug changes ?

I like it!
  8. B

Merc Report - A Shopping List that Stuns

If you're going for memes, the doshinegun should do double damage to zeds if you hit them in the genitals. Also a knockdown. lol
  9. B

Piranha pistol

Totally having fun with the Piranha pistols. Give them a try as gunslinger. This tip also works as a zerker, if you line up zeds you can decap multiple zeds. They can be tricky to use at far distance. They shine on long straight sections. At long range aim toward the chest area to get a head...
  10. B

Disruptor nerf makes gun pointless.

Weapon is a Tier 4 and expensive. It was supposed to be good. Now it's pointless. Deagles are cheaper and more effective especially in weight, cost, and damage comparison. HOE players who complain simply shouldn't pick them to use. If it stays as it's current nerf, weight, and cost need to be...
  11. B

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

I do think the nerf kills the perk. You'd have to have a pocket medic putting all his healing time into keeping beserker alive. Most people who play the beserker who don't run off to go solo play as a damage wall for the team, blocking big zeds and more giving them time to line up headshots.
  12. B

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

For solo playing this would be bad especially for newer players who rely on the weapon. The Katana underperforms. If anything maybe lessen the hemoclobber cloud size during HOE.
  13. B

Merc Report - Summer's Changing Field Conditions

It's a beta. The numbers might be adjusted during beta 2 or after it's over.
  14. B

Console Not getting Dosh Vault Crates anymore

So on the crates, you have to keep them below 50. Any above 50 will not show in inventory. Once you've unlocked them down below 50 (I went below 40) they show up either immediately or when you restart the game next. I recommend unlocking as many as you can and stockpile the crafting material...
  15. B

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 2 Is Here

It's been live for a couple of days now.
  16. B

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 2 Is Here

I think because of the Thanksgiving holiday in the US (as well as covid and probably staff having to work from home) it probably got delayed a week or a week and a half. It's only Dec 2. I'm betting we'll see the beta end within 2 weeks.
  17. B

Allow ALL combinations of cosmetic items or at least MOST.

I would think previewing all cosmetics during the betas would give players more desire to purchase said items.
  18. B

So when xmas event incoming ?

Normally the beta 2 is only a couple of weeks. I would think it would finish and release very, very soon. It's possible the Thanksgiving holiday may have given it another week.
  19. B

The Base Loadout

Agreed. That was also in KF1. I also have mixed feelings about reload canceling.