• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alois Himmel

Any updates on the full release of the SDK?

I was just wondering when the full SDK will be released, or perhaps an update on why it hasn't been released. The SDK that has been released now is good for figuring out where things are, and what edits can be made. But I know of at least two people in my unit, and several other people on...
  2. Alois Himmel

Simple Fixes to Game Breaking Problems

These are some simple fixes to problems that are breaking new and old mechanics, as well as generally hindering game play. Problems and Solutions- P- Binding Use Bandage, Use, and Cover all to Left Control has made it impossible or very difficult to bandage while next to walls, or resupply...
  3. Alois Himmel

A question about Server Options

I have a question for the Dev team. Other people can chime in with an answer if you can cite where you got the information. In other words, I'm not looking for speculation. So we know about how the PPSh has 3 levels, each of which is a different load out. So in the server options- 1. Can we...