• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Isn't it weird that TWI keeps adding content despite...

About a year ago, one of the most basic thing in this game was removed; the ability to pick up weapons on the ground during the trader time. John's response to this major change was that they had to find a way to free up memory in order to put in the new weapons. Now what I find weird about...
  2. O

Code Looking for a coder

Okay, so I have this APC project going on and I have next to zero experience with coding in the Unreal Engine 3. Anyone is interested in helping me out? EDIT: Oh and you can always add me on Steam by clicking on the Steam icon at the top-right of this post. Thank you!
  3. O

Power on hours

Okay so I was defragging my laptop's HDD last night and I noticed something pretty odd in the specs/stats: Is this suppose to be normal if I bought my laptop 19 months ago? :confused:
  4. O

[Question] Weapons and the unlock system

I have to make a weapon for one of my class and I'm just wondering if it's possible to include new weapons in RO2 without interfering with the unlock system. Cheers, Oliver
  5. O

German halftrack

Alright, I don't know what you guys want so here's a poll! sd-kfz-222 or sd-kfz-247 Don't be afraid to share your thoughts D:
  6. O

[Skin] EH101

Posted this in the level design forum, but if someone wants to edit what i did, feel free to do it. Original idea: Ricky(SCO) Designed for: KF-Oilrig inspired by: Feedback would be fun ^^ .TGA: http://www.filefront.com/17850658/Me..._KF-Oilrig.tga .PSD...
  7. O

Level Design [Skin] EH101

Was a bit tired of always seeing the same chopper in almost every map. So i made a new skin by using the some parts of the original one. Original idea: Ricky(SCO) Designed for: KF-Oilrig inspired by: Feel free to use it in any of your map(s). You don't need to include me in your credits...
  8. O

Fleshpound Stuffed Toy

Simple question, obvious answer.... vote now >=3
  9. O

Mysterious picture!

What is this image? What does it all mean? Why are there more "?"!!!!! I know! Where will the next image be posted? Will it be an image? Cya after Thanksgiving! It seems like the balance patch will contain more stuff that we were not expecting guys :D
  10. O

Free ballin'

Okay, not everyone, but five lucky people will get a free copy of The Ball on Steam. What do you have to do? Easy, post a caption for a screenshot of The Ball in the comment thread. You can use the one to the right, or any other screenshot you can find. If you don't use ours, please link to or...
  11. O

KF Achievements

From Twitter: We all know what this mean ;)
  12. O

3December

For anyone that is interested in texturing/modeling/animating and that lives near Montreal, on the second day of December, Autodesk will present the 12th edition of 3December and Eidos will be showing some stuff about the new Deus Ex! (It's free!!) For those of you who don't live near...
  13. O

Nice job with the advertisement =)

Found this =P
  14. O

Takeshi Shudo died

On October 29th, the creator of the Pokemons died from an hemorrhage. :(
  15. O

Anyone else completed the game?

Alright, i just completed The Ball and i must say i didnt understand the ending. [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  16. O

If you want to laugh, go check this out

Steam VAC forums I can't believe there is an actual forum for this and also why would people even be posting in it. It's pretty obvious that everyone is lying or trying to act like the most ignorant person :p This is my fav so far :p
  17. O

[Game] F1 2010

Post your screenshots/fastest lap times!! Is anyone else noticing that the AI is going faster or slower than it really is? I'm asking because when i overtake someone, i'm looking at their lap time to know how far the AI is from me, but when i look at the replay or when i make a mistake, the car...
  18. O

When Activision is trolling

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=265557 This guy can't be real.... "But the traditional companies - the Electronic Arts, or Sony or Microsoft or Nintendo or Disney - that make console-based video games, are going to really struggle [in future] to figure out how to get into...
  19. O

Bowling For Mummies

I noticed some that some achievements are on the game page(Steam), but you dont have access to the real achievement page yet to see what you have to do in order to get the achievements. Is this a bug or you guys are simply teasing? :) :p
  20. O

Autodesk

I was on the Autodesk website 2 days ago, and it seems like the prices have raised by like.... 1000$ for 3DS Max and Maya. I was planning to buy one of those next year, but damn... 4000$ is so expensive! Any clue if i could get a discount if i'm studying in 3D? :confused: