• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. timur

Difficulty Starting the Game

I have recently decided to return to Killing Floor, but I have a major problem: Sometimes, when attempting to start Killing Floor, it shows the little loading box per usual, but moments after it opens up the game itself it crashes a number of ways. It will just keep throwing new errors at me...
  2. timur

We NEED this new enemy

We need it. giant rabbit attack - YouTube Is that not the most fearsome, terrifying, and utterly gruesome clip you have ever seen? Does that not simply scream 'Killing Floor'? Of course it does, you blithering idiot. Now,in my self-righteous fury, I demand this be added immediately. The...
  3. timur

The Truth

Now, there are many questions that have been raised over the years, questions left unanswered. 'Where does the dosh go?' 'Why am I fighting these zombies anyways?', and 'What is that on the Patriarch's chest?!', all come to mind. For years on end, we thought they would go unanswered. That time...
  4. timur

The Patriarch Goes to Meet Santa

Mr Clamely might be a little old to be sending letters to Santa, but his hard work all autumn dropping letters all over the Northern wastes of the Arctic have finally paid off! But now that he's been invited to speak with Santa, what will the old man have to say? You see, this is part of our...
  5. timur

WWI Stuff

I have encountered several people wanting to know about various World War I games, mods, or movies coming out. Now, I recall seeing some very nice pictures of a WWI game coming out, although I cannot find the thread, and I remember mentions of other WWI things coming out. Does anyone know of...
  6. timur

Specimen Mod Archive

This is an archive of modifications, in mutator form, that will allow you to add new enemies into your game. Each mod here has a basic description and a link to their forum pages, most of which have downloads, so as to help you find what you want to add to your game. Happy Hunting! This group...
  7. timur

How it REALLY happened

I had just begun to see the world as it was before the Outbreak came. It didn't take long; I was out drinking in a bar, then the first signs began to appear, but we were to ignorant to see them. And then, it happened: I was out walking on the sidewalk, talking about maybe getting some decent...
  8. timur

Get down there, you mongrels

The GGG/Breaking Blocks forum has moved to our very own TWI forums. Now get down there!
  9. timur

Scariest/Creepiest Circus Zeds

Well, the thread name is pretty self-explanatory; which due you find the scariest/creepiest of the new models? Clots, Gorefasts, Bloats, Sirens, Crawlers, Stalkers, Scrakes, Husks, FPs, or the Ringleader?
  10. timur

Mexican "Narco-Tanks" discovered

I found this story in the news, and decided to give you guys a summary and see what you all think (both out-of-context, and what this really means): In Cambargo, Mexico, several very interesting vehicles were found by the military in a raid on a cartel safehouse. Two 'monstruos', or 'monster...
  11. timur

Most Frightening Specimen

This is a poll not on the most dangerous or annoying specimen, but the one that most freaks you out or frightens you (either alone or in groups). If nothing frightens you in-game anymore, than answer as to which of these you would find most frightening if you encountered them in real life. A)...
  12. timur

Most Frightening Specimen?

This is a poll not on the most dangerous or annoying specimen, but the one that most freaks you out or frightens you (either alone or in groups). If nothing frightens you in-game anymore, than answer as to which of these you would find most frightening if you encountered them in real life. A)...
  13. timur

Most Frightening Specimen?

14. timur

"What If?"

Now I know you guys probably will likely avoid this thread like the plague do to people's dislikes of the above phrase, but if not I have a forum game that is really worth playing, and fits this section. Its an excersize in creativity and analysis that will both allow you to show off, and be a...
  15. timur

The Super Duper Wall of Text on Everything to Ever exist

Here are some brilliant ideas on all thing to exist. If you do not like my ideas, you are a troll, elistist scum, an idiot, not a pro, too much of a pro, and an overall bad person who runs over the elderly when they see them crossing an intersection, and also has a pile of dead volunteers who...
  16. timur

How deep have YOU dug?

I didnt see a thread for it, so I decided to make a nice thread for screenshots or stories of how far you've gone in various gamemodes. How far have you dug in arcade? How long have you survived in Base Defend? What are your war/mine/whatever stories (and if you say you caught a 30-foot bass, I...
  17. timur

Tactics Base Defend?

I have noticed that there is a whole different way of doing things when it comes to the Base Defend Mode. What are y'alls tips, tricks, and suggestions? I managed to get as far as the invisible spawning myself, but no farther. :o
  18. timur

Top Seller Already?

I turned on steam today to see that 'Dwarfs?!' is not only in the New Releases section, but the Top Sellers list as well. Has the game really been doing that well, or is it just a form of advertising? To me it seems that if it is already a top seller than that surely means very good prospects...
  19. timur

"Classic Mode"

I was just thinking about the KFMod and such, when it occured to me: why don't we have an official or community Classic Mode? And what do I mean by Classic Mode? I mean, apply the old co-op gamemode of the Killing Floor Mod to retail. For those of us who have not played this mod, I'll outline...
  20. timur

Killing Floor History (all u need to know)

I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a thread recording Killing Floor History, from the mod, to the updates. Record what we need to know. I'll be adding the basics at the moment, and then you folks fill me in on what I missed, if thats all right with you guys. Mod Days: Killing...