• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. timur

The "anything" thread

Long haired or short haired? I'm sorry to pry, but I adore small dogs
  2. timur

Difficulty Starting the Game

I have recently decided to return to Killing Floor, but I have a major problem: Sometimes, when attempting to start Killing Floor, it shows the little loading box per usual, but moments after it opens up the game itself it crashes a number of ways. It will just keep throwing new errors at me...
  3. timur

Eternal Winter: The Love and Lies of Stalingrad

what am I doing with my life?
  4. timur

Steam Workshop

YES. want. This suggestion needs to happen.
  5. timur

1337th hour played!

read Killing Ceiling
  6. timur

Eternal Winter: The Love and Lies of Stalingrad

seconded edit: I, for one, am quite enchanted with the words "grizzl bear"
  7. timur

Pipehat Poll

I have never seen pipehats used effectively. Yes, you can move them, but it also leaves the player open to the constant threat of random suicidal combustion- if anything, it is detrimental. Not even going into how tricky and unreliable it is... As for Slappy's comment, you just seem to have a...
  8. timur

Whos your favorite character?

Brian, because he kills Spiders with zombie spine
  9. timur

Drop technical support for toasters

because you clearly have the right to decide what other people use their money for, including those with lower-end jobs or students that can't just pop a few thousand casually to get a gaming rig like it's no big deal. I'm sorry to sound rude: I don't mean to say you are arrogant, mean, or...
  10. timur

Drop technical support for toasters

so you want to take away the game as a whole for a number of people with bad comps, just so it can be more convenient for the rest? I mean, it really isn't a big deal- it is only a wave-end cleanup. Sure, more people have better comps nowadays, but you are sacrificing the entire game for the...
  11. timur

Chrismas stalkers !!

I thought I would be free of these conversations until winter again. But I suppose one must never be too optimistic. On the bright side, at least Deafmute isn't here to be squicked
  12. timur

We NEED this new enemy

We need it. giant rabbit attack - YouTube Is that not the most fearsome, terrifying, and utterly gruesome clip you have ever seen? Does that not simply scream 'Killing Floor'? Of course it does, you blithering idiot. Now,in my self-righteous fury, I demand this be added immediately. The...
  13. timur

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Needs to be reposted Pancakes! - YouTube
  14. timur

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

sorry if this has already been posted WHY THIS KOLAVERI DI - Official Movie Full Song Video from the movie '3' feat Dhanush exclusive - YouTube
  15. timur

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops II

you know, I think they just stopped even trying...
  16. timur

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Because bears
  17. timur

Jeremy Hunt: He's a ?

Brick. House.
  18. timur

but she can see Myr from her house! :p
  19. timur

20. timur