• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. EchoJ7

Poor performance, AA Issues, pop-in and low SLI usage

Hello, long time fan of TWI games and I took part in the beta tests for RS2:V to be honest quite disappointed that so many performance issues have slipped through the alpha/beta despite being reported. At this point, the game is unplayable for me. In any case, my problems boil down to these...
  2. EchoJ7

Early Access?

Is it happening or is the same deal as with RO2/RS1 ? Either ways
  3. EchoJ7

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Patch Released

I have been playing RO2 since beta with my brother, today my brother cannot play at all due to a VAC ban from over 5 years ago. 5 YEARS AGO. 1 ban from mucking around with the fov/console in Modern Warfare and now he can't play game that he has a spotless record on (Any other game for that...
  4. EchoJ7

RS Highlight friends names

Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes.
  5. EchoJ7

[Error] Finally lost my patience

I have been and continue to be an ardent supporter of this game and sincerely hope tripwire resolve the numerous issues plaguing the game, but I have truly lost my patience now. In the past hour of playing I had lost sound 3 times, RO2 not responding and the server browser stopped working...
  6. EchoJ7

Hit detection blows

It noted issue by a couple of reviews (Rock Paper, SimHQ) and it is an issue I experience.
  7. EchoJ7

(Video)Community Patch News and Where to Take it From Here

Hey enjoyed the patch video, just a critique I'd personally quickly go over the patch note points during the video.
  8. EchoJ7

Daily updates from TWI

The twitter by Yoshiro is pretty good for information as is the Steam RO group but if there was a dedicated feed for updates, like say for instance how Notch/Jeb do for Minecraft, I'd personally be very happy and I doubt you'd have as many repeated postings. And no disrespect intended, but...
  9. EchoJ7

[Tuning] Disable Intro Movies (Faster Loading)

This dose not mean faster level loading! To get into the game quickly by avoiding the logo movies go to: (Where ever Steam is installed to)\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\ROGame\Movies Simple move the files that begin with the word Logo in another folder and you should save 5 or so...
  10. EchoJ7

[Question] No sound after patch?

I still have this problem and it is still incredibly frustrating.
  11. EchoJ7

[Error] Server Browser still inoperable

Though I appreciate that TW are a small company and there has been numerous other problems to deal with I am beginning to loose my patience with the server browser, namely that 90% of the time it returns no servers. I can't help but feel that this game should of be delayed for a couple of months...
  12. EchoJ7

[Question] The last patch has made the game worse

I'm unfortantly experiencing this problem, the beta was rock solid, but now I'm crashing constantly.
  13. EchoJ7

[Question] No sound after patch?

As of patch #1, I too also have this problem.
  14. EchoJ7

[Question] Hit detection? Better or WORSE?

Actually I've noticed it's considerable worse since the first beta, the last iteration of the beta was actually dented my performance and hit collision was noticeably off (Aiming center mass on default FOV and missing at under 100m) In the release I've miss aimed but yet killed the person, so...
  15. EchoJ7

[How Do I?] No servers showing up in the browser (final game)

Same problem and have also tried the suggested fixes, very frustrating.
  16. EchoJ7

Has anyone tried the singleplayer campaign

They seams to be an ominous lack of coop that was promised. Also skipping briefings can cause a crash.
  17. EchoJ7

TWB RO2 Launch Party and everyones invited..Bring your own gun..

Count me in....as long as the game is released in the next few hours ;)
  18. EchoJ7

[Question] 1360x768

Thanks
  19. EchoJ7

[Question] 1360x768

I was a bit annoyed that 1360x768 was not supported nativiely however this wasn't much of a problem as a quick edit to the ROEngine config file fixed this. I just updated to the most recent build of the beta and the game is defaulting to 1280x720, this is in light of both ROEngine and...