• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

How does difficulty work? I set it to 12000 and I didn't see a difference.
  2. N

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

I don't have that issue but, Pets don't do extra dmg.
  3. N

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

I know this is a coding related question but, How would I added a modifier that is Max Zed Health instead of a effective Health Modifier.
  4. N

Having Compiling errors since the vanilla patch. Anyone else having it?
  5. N

Mutator requests

I know it's possible to modify XpValue for each zed individually, I've done it. I want a mod where I can modify by percent. Like have 150% on the weekends or something like that.
  6. N

Mutator requests

I'm still looking for a mod that allows me to modify XpValue.
  7. N

Beta Release [Mutator] Admin Commands V2

Thanks for the update Slie, Would you mind releasing the src by chance?
  8. N

Code [GUIDE] Compiling stuff, a general howto before official support is released

I can't compile since the new patch, Did anything change? By can't compile I mean using KFEditor.exe opens the game and doesn't even check my src.
  9. N

I'm not experienced enough to write one and, I don't think a released version of such mod exists yet. So, You would have to write one or ask someone to make you one.
  10. N

This mod only deals with reading waves however, If you added more waves with another mod, I believe this one would support it.
  11. N

I ran into a glitch where if I have max pets, I had 6 pets and so did another one of my players. Any ideas?
  12. N

Admin menu doesn't work for me, Anyone else having this issue?
  13. N

Final Release [Mutator] Slot Machines mod

I don't know all of your plans but, Is it possible to make the zeds spawn at the nearest spawn instead of on top of the players?
  14. N

Hey Marco, Are you going to add anything like a experience rate modifier?
  15. N

I just thought of another thing I would like, Be able to set a speed modifier on the enemies too. Don't worry about it for V3 less you want since, I know you're already doing a lot for it.
  16. N

You would need to make your own Squads to do that which, I'm working on now but, really slow process.
  17. N

Mutator requests

Can I get a mutator that allowed to set experience for each zed?
  18. N

Ok to all who think health isn't working... It's resistance like V1 but, It's easier to use now.
  19. N

Is this correct? I don't see any changes to health. ZedHealthModList[0]=(MC=Class'KFGameContent.KFPawn_ZedHans',Multiplier=2.800000,DebugName="Hans") ZedHealthModList[1]=(MC=Class'KFGameContent.KFPawn_ZedFleshpound',Multiplier=2.360000,DebugName="Fleshpounder")...
  20. N

Use this, It's a admin mutator. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=112419