• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Freecam mode

Please can we switch to a default freecam mode when we die? Following a player around the map makes me feel very sick :(
  2. R

Artillery...

It looks rubbish. But sounds fine. Discuss.
  3. R

Not enough incentive to play as a team?

Having put quite a few hours into the beta and been impressed and frustrated at the same time, I now have a love / hate relationship with RO2. Love in the fact that it's a very atmospheric, entertaining (when things are going well) and addictive game. I find myself coming back for more even...
  4. R

See breath on snow maps

I think it would be cool (quite litterally) if we could see clouds of mist from players breathing. :) Especially when they have been sprinting a lot.
  5. R

[Error] Adding too many rounds when reloading...

Hi Im not sure if this has been posted before (I searched) but there is a slight reload bug with rifles. Sometimes the animation for reload adds too many rounds to the rifle. If I fire one shot, sometimes the reload will add two or more. I think it might be related to the number of rounds...
  6. R

In praise of the Machine Gun

Would just like to say thanks for the effort put into the machine gun mechanics! Absoultely awesome! Easily my prefered weapon in the game. It's feels genuinely realistic and the way it can be deployed almost anywhere while still being able to slide the bipod along the surface is pure genius...
  7. R

SMGs too powerfull at range?

Is it me, or are SMGs are little too accurate at medium to long ranges? I've been having my *** handed to me time and time again by players with SMGs over long distances. I'm not sure this is an accurate portrayal of the SMG, but I could be wrong. It seems to be a perfect weapon for all...
  8. R

Crash at map load

Hmm just started playing the beta. Every map crashes when after it has loaded: The debug information from the crash dialog is as follows... Fatal error! Address = 0xe3ef19 (filename not found) [in e:\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe] Address = 0xe3f229...