• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

MP40 2 unlock should be booed off the stage.

I think there should be a MG34 dual weild option :P
  2. R

Freecam mode

Please can we switch to a default freecam mode when we die? Following a player around the map makes me feel very sick :(
  3. R

[Suggestion?] Teamwork Incentivations

Acting as a mobile spawn point is fine with me. At least then if the SL is staying back safe somewhere we are able to move up more easily.
  4. R

Hitting moving targets

As ex military I work in Mils. Feet/Yards is meaningless over distance when trying to describe the position of something. Theres 6400 mils for a full 360 degrees. If a target is on your axis and is running from left to right, depending on the speed, you would lead your target by a certain...
  5. R

Too many SMG's and Semi-auto?

The problem is, I like playing with the bolt action rifle. It feels more in tune with the times. I think a good solution would be to make bolt action rifles more accurate while firing from the hip to give a riflemen more of a chance when encountering SMGs at close range.
  6. R

Artillery...

Also I think it goes on for too long.
  7. R

Artillery...

I'm just think the actual animation of the impact and resulting cloud looks a bit weird.
  8. R

Artillery...

It looks rubbish. But sounds fine. Discuss.
  9. R

Please TW, remove spawn on SL!!

It's buggy though. I got it to work on Grain Elevator. The only problem was that my SL was on a gantry on the top floor. I spawned near him, but I spawned in mid air. I fell to my death.
  10. R

FPS - what is too low?

A constant FPS is better than a fluctuating FPS imo. An average of 30 to 40 is good imo.
  11. R

perfomance issues = OMG

To be fair, im not sure the UE3 engine is all it's cracked up to be. But it runs fine for me, im not one to nitpick about every single frame drop.
  12. R

perfomance issues = OMG

I'm running a Phenom II X6 1055T a stock speed with 8GB ram and a 6970 2GB. No real issues to report. FPS could be a little better, although I've not actually seen the FPS count yet.
  13. R

Think you got it bad?

Hope you're insured mate :( Stay safe!
  14. R

Not enough incentive to play as a team?

Agreed. Taking ideas from other games, like BC2 is fine imo. The 'Put me in a squad' option at load works fine! It's more than simply being in a squad though, its the awareness of what needs to be done, when where and how.
  15. R

character is so small isnt it?

I think this could be a consequence of having the avatars not actually part of the world they inhabit. in ARMA 2, the proportions are spot on
  16. R

I hope so. For me, im not in a clan per se, just in a community and its not everyday I get chance to play with my online friends, so sometimes find myself on a server alone with random people.
  17. R

The fact that he is asking surely is a sign that something is wrong somewhere, and im sure its not him.
  18. R

In an ideal world. Perhaps. What game have you ever played where people suddenly have an epiphany and realise the best way to play was as a team without the need for a carrot and stick approach? None is the answer. At the moment RO2 lacks the obviousness of a team based shooter. I might be...
  19. R

character is so small isnt it?

Actually I noticed this a while ago but paid no attention to it. How I realised was that a player shooting from a window seemed to be firing his rifle through the wall rather than over the window ledge.
  20. R

There are very few relaxed realism servers though.