• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. lazerBAR

Sick Jams yo.

Simple, what music do like to listen to while playing RO2? I'll list mine here. Berserk soundtrack - 4 Gatsu - YouTube I prefer to listen to this as the Russians, gives a sort of hopeful and dreamlike feel. Especially on maps like Winterwald, Druzhina, Stalingradkessel and more. Apocalypse...
  2. lazerBAR

RS Suggestions to balance flamethrower.

The range and deadliness of the flamethrower is fine, it just needs some tweaking to balance it out and make it more realistic. 1. It needs stronger/higher recoil, IRL the flamethrower was very hard to use because it gave a strong recoil. 2. Make it slower than an mg class, currently its too...
  3. lazerBAR

RS Maps and how to make them better.

I dont know about you guys but I think some of the maps feel way too tunnel'ish. They seriously need to be larger and wider for more maneuvering opportunities. Some maps look like they have a lot of unused space that is used as background for the area where people actually fight. Enlarging the...
  4. lazerBAR

New Stalingrad movie?

Trailer de Stalingrad (HD) - YouTube I just saw this trailer today, looks really good and its also being directed by Fyodor Bondarchuck. Is it a just recently announced film? I hope a Russian forum member can confirm? Because it looks like its going to be the best film about Stalingrad.
  5. lazerBAR

Death moans/cries

I hear them a lot more now but not all of them like in beta? I remember being shot in the stomach and my guy grabbing his gut and screaming like crazy, but it doesn't happen anymore other than the occasional moaning on the ground. There was a lot of cries/moans during the beta but not anymore...