• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. lazerBAR

RO2 Hammer and sickle symbol

This is just as cringeworthy as complaining about the swatsika being used.
  2. lazerBAR

Level Design [WIP] Streets of Stalingrad

I prefer the apoc looking one with no fog, I mean I never had any problems with huge maps, and I can care less about not having so much detail from far away. Why would that even matter when Im firing on baddies 500 meters from my position with a mg34? In short the no-fog version looks cooler...
  3. lazerBAR

RO2 Red Orchestra - 1948

So is this basically the Germans deciding to invade in 1948? If so, then some of the weapons you listed for the Soviets shouldn't be there (AK-47 for example).
  4. lazerBAR

Beta Map RSTE-OtoriShima

Hmm, still no wet uniforms? Well maybe for the next update. Thanks for fixing the rain sounds, didn't like how it would cut out so much.
  5. lazerBAR

Beta Map RSTE-OtoriShima

Will you be adding wet uniforms in the next update? I think they would enhance the "feel" of the map being wet and muddy. :)
  6. lazerBAR

RS >>>Noob Perspective<<<

Have you even seen any of the custom maps being made by the community? And those released. However, if your talkin about TWI official maps, they are going to add Betio soon, along with 2 new weapons and possibly a transport vehicle. This has happen to me a lot; had a machine gun and had to...
  7. lazerBAR

In Country

I still believe it will be released, not in the near future. But I know how difficult it is to make a mod, especially a real overhaul mod like this one. Not to mention they are doing it for free. But oh well, I guess some people think modders are on par with actual developers who HAVE to work on...
  8. lazerBAR

Waffen ss skins

I think it may be possible to make these skins work depending on the map. I mean I was playing Kobura custom map by shadowmill and it had NEW skins for U.S. army. Perhaps you can try and ask him?
  9. lazerBAR

Realism Mode - Before the progression bonuses

It really isnt that big, less than 40mb I think. PJ's mod is even smaller. So it shouldnt really be a problem.
  10. lazerBAR

Realism Mode - Before the progression bonuses

I find Panzerjeager's mutator for Realism and weapons to be way better. Everything feels right in that, and realistic.
  11. lazerBAR

Level Design Map idea, seeking interest

Any map is good man. 8) I'd like to see this pulled off well.
  12. lazerBAR

I just can't get hold of this game

The game is so much better with the Better Realism Weapons mutator, it makes weapons and such much more believable, as well as Dibbler's mod. However you will still have to have quick reaction since most of the game is set in very URBAN combat oriented maps, meaning you need very good reaction...
  13. lazerBAR

Squad [2.FJg]

Yes, please. This would add at least another map to the RS servers' rotation.
  14. lazerBAR

RO2 "reserved post" in sdkfz 251 and universal carrier

If they added a driver class for that, will the Hero upgrade be fuzzy dice? Or a bobble-head Stalin?
  15. lazerBAR

Anyone else notice an increase in racism because of "japs"

The real question here is "Who cares?"
  16. lazerBAR

Tripwire and Popsmoke

Or maybe because he doesn't want them to change so many things in In Country(which doesnt give popsmoke more freedom to put what they wanted.) Also they should be working more on expanding HoS, not wasting their time doing another expansion which we have to pay for and cause another "they dont...
  17. lazerBAR

RO2 Theatres of War

Expand to the rest of the eastern front like Leningrad,Kursk,Early war, etc. The eastern front has so many possibilities, they can also add stuff that wasnt able to be added back in RO/OST.
  18. lazerBAR

Waffen ss skins

19. lazerBAR

Level Design [WIP] RSTE-PhosphatePlant

I hope you will widen it more for more flanking opportunities and maneuvering unlike the stock maps we have now in RS. Other than that, this looks really good!
  20. lazerBAR

Add support for Steam Trading Cards

One thing I've wondered is why doesnt KF have trading cards? It's fairly popular too. RO also deserves trading cards, I mean RO has been on steam for years.