• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. No Glory

Steam Workshop

Hey all, by now, a lot of us will know what the steam workshop is. For those of us who dont: It is a built in collection of mods for games found in the library panel of our steam programs (for workshop compatable games). By selecting the mods in the workshop it allows for it to be...
  2. No Glory

Beta Map KF- Arcade-Disco

by Kingshinobi & Sgt No Glory Scenario: After a day of fighting just about everything imagineable, the survivors decided to crash at the abandoned disco. Fortunately the power could still be turned on, unfortunately, the lights and music attracted nearly every Zed in the city. At least...
  3. No Glory

2D Art Looking for 2D Artist

Looking for someone willing to make some 2D art to promote something in the near future, if interested, please pm me. Thanks in advance! **This would be a volunteer effort**
  4. No Glory

The Hardest Map

As most people here know, I have made glossary which needs a serious update. However, since I last put it out, there has been a few new maps released, so my question is simply: Which is the hardest map? (Excluding the upcoming christmas map) I CANNOT FIT ALL the maps on the poll as there are...
  5. No Glory

Game Quotes

Feel free to post your favorite GAME (there's a thread for regular) quotes and have others guess the game! 1. "The Moose is on the loose!" 2. "Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I...
  6. No Glory

2D Art Garrys Mod killing Floor Pictures

I've seen quite a few around the forums, but never in one place!
  7. No Glory

[Video] FreddieW's Youtube Flicks

Hey all!, Glory here asking how many people have seen Freddie's videos on Youtube? They really are amazing: YouTube - Real Life Portal Gun[/URL] YouTube - Aimbot[/URL] YouTube - The Rocket Jump[/URL] YouTube - Gun Size Matters (with Shenae Grimes!)[/URL] YouTube - Flower Warfare -...
  8. No Glory

2D Art =Thore aka. Carnivore=

Well I was bored and wondered: I wonder what thorne would have looked like before he was mutated? Soooo, me being me decided to try it out. I copied the "Good" half of his face and put it onto Wilke's Power armor which it looked like Thorne also wears. And here's the result! I still need to...
  9. No Glory

-Maps For Download-

As the name says, it's basically the whitelisted maps with the dl links, a picture so you know WHAT you're dling, and the forum page for the maps if I can find it. Hopefully this will help you find maps you like, and filter through those that are....not so good. (What better way to use up all...
  10. No Glory

2D Art Texture Artist Needed

Hello all! I am currently looking for a texture artist as I've got multiple weapons ready to be imported into KF, lacking only textures. They include but are not limited to: Sledgehammer, A specimen, and a brick......yes, a brick. These will be added to various mutators (Including the WTF...
  11. No Glory

Code Thank You.....

For the new rig additions to the game! Is there anything we should know about in advance before we start using them for modding?
  12. No Glory

[Movie] Inception

Anyone else seen this movie? I personally thought it was the best thing I've seen since the first Iron Man! It strikes me as something totally different from the norm..... I noticed that it also doesn't rely on 3D technology to make itself noticeable, like Avatar, but rather focuses on it's...
  13. No Glory

Looking For a Dedicated coder........

........for a "revolutionary" concept As most people now know, I have a skins thread on the forums, but I am looking for a way to make a mutator for all people to be able to see a certain set of skins. If you're interested in helping, or have more questions, please PM me. We've gotta get some...
  14. No Glory

-Killing Floor Story.....Expanded!-

Hey everyone, I've played killing floor for quite a while now so of course what better thing to write a script for in my screenwriting class? (All 40 required pages) I decided that I would take Jester's KF story that he wrote and turn it into an actual dialogue filled, detailed story (Yes...
  15. No Glory

-Weapons for Download-

Hey everyone! It's time for another easy download thread (similar to my previous skins one: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42074) These are the weapons you can download or are soon ready to be downloaded to add to your killing floor experience! *Note: They are mainly...
  16. No Glory

Level Design KF-SpecimenSeige

Hey everyone! I want to make this clear right away: THIS IS A FUNMAP! There will be no whitelisting of this map :P (I know that oliver would faint if I even suggested making this a candidate for whitelisting) The goal of this map is to defend your wall against the onslaught of the specimens...
  17. No Glory

Looking for a specimen

Hey all! Most of you don't know me, but I am new to these forums ;) But, I am interested in compiling the specimen ideas into a single thread. Let your mind run wild, -but. make. them. realisitic-! If I have some time this summer, I might try and make a model of one if I like the concept :)...
  18. No Glory

Fall of Brittania Group & Polls created:

Hey everyone! Timur has had internet issues, so he's having me do the Public Relations for this project. Anyone can join and participate, as it's time to get off our butts and do some real community work. This project is focused on being community intereactive and will hopefully become a...
  19. No Glory

Killing Floor in G-mod

Hey guys, Half-Dead has posted a link to a Killing Floor file for Garry's mod for those of you who don't know: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=754817 Annnnnnnd here's the DLC content for those of you really missing it!: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=933472 Hope to see...
  20. No Glory

-Skins for Download-

Hey everyone! I have created a list of downloadable skins (New outfits for existing characters) for killing floor along with pictures and links where availible. ::::HOW TO APPLY SKINS!:::: INSTALLATION 1) If there is not already, make a backup copy of the original .upl file that you will...