• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nimsky

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Possibly the greatest and most awkward RL troll ever. His acting is simply amazing. Meet Kyle Mooney. guitars - YouTube movies - YouTube ball champions - YouTube xtremers - YouTube rollers - YouTube He is a lot funnier than Joe IMO. Been laughing my *** off all night. He has a lot more...
  2. Nimsky

New GoPro HD Hero2 camera. Enable 1080p, change to fullscreen, raise the volume. DO IT. The HD HERO2: 2x as Powerful in Every Way - YouTube EDIT: epic 60's cheese parody: DANGER 5 TRAILER - YouTube
  3. Nimsky

Red Orchestra: Repercussions of Mkb

Ivan waited. The sheets of paper around him rattled and blew out of the air. There were Germans in Apartments. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Komadnir Vasili were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Ivan was a Raw...
  4. Nimsky

Recon Planes

I just hope the Rising Storm team learnt from TWI's mistakes and won't be adding the whole unlocks / prototype weapons BS, because that gave way to so many problems and complaints. It would make development a lot easier too. Just make RS historically accurate and authentic and it will have much...
  5. Nimsky

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

6. Nimsky

Masterchef Synesthesia - Swede Mason - YouTube New Guy on a Buffalo: Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 4: Finale Part 2 (Rehab, Vengeance & What Have You) - YouTube
  7. Nimsky

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Those people rank among the most disgusting ****bags on the planet. **** everything about them.
  8. Nimsky

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Thanks for the reply, Ramm and Yosh. Will it be possible to customize a server's weapon loadouts without losing its Ranked and Realism status? Most players simply refuse to play on Unranked servers, and it would be a shame if realism servers were doomed to stay empty most of the time. Ideally...
  9. Nimsky

Meanwhile, in Russia. Бременские музыканты. Наши дни. - YouTube
  10. Nimsky

Where the players gone ?

It IS the truth, everyone should be way past the denial / sugarcoating stage by now. Say what you want about BF3, but at least that game is consistent in its genre. Unlike TWI, DICE didn't try to arrange a marriage between realism and arcade gamers, which evidently does not work. It may have...
  11. Nimsky

This song WILL get stuck in your head. Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 1 (Bears, Indians & Such) - YouTube Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 2 (Orphans, Cougars & What Not) - YouTube Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 3: Finale Part 1 (Origins, Villains & The Like) - YouTube They will add more, check out their...
  12. Nimsky

This is a Red Orchestra 2 forum. Not a Battlefield 3 forum.

Hey man, I love your Men of War commentary videos. Been watching them for about two months now. Keep it up.
  13. Nimsky

Dear TWI, PLEASE ANSWER US THIS

Contrary to popular belief, there is actually weapon sway in RO2. Play on different servers if you're not getting it. There are also supersonic bullet cracks (vewy vewy quiet ones), and suppression 'jerks' much like those in Darkest Hour, but less pronounced. The more you know.
  14. Nimsky

RO2 is a true successor to the mod

Let me clarify my earlier comment. In hindsight it was a rather pessimistic one. I made it just after I came out of a 64 player Danzig (*ahem* Apartments) match which, frankly, is quite a terrible experience for a bolt rifleman. It's really, really spammy. It's a good game, and the potential is...
  15. Nimsky

RO2 is a true successor to the mod

One step forward, two steps back. RO2 in a nutshell.
  16. Nimsky

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Great post, my friend. Quoted for the next page.
  17. Nimsky

Thousands of MG-34 on the Soviet side

What you see right now is a preview of what will happen in a few month's time when everyone reaches a high level.
  18. Nimsky

Turning off depth of field

*SIGH* Not this again... Of course I'm quite familiar with how human eyesight works. The PLAYER should decide where he focuses on, NOT THE GAME. Depth of field effects never work. It only makes the game look uglier and gameplay more frustrating when the game all of a sudden goes "HERE, LET ME...
  19. Nimsky

Turning off depth of field

Look at this screenshot from TotalBiscuit's video. Blur, blur everywhere. Not only on the gun but literally everything in the foreground gets blurred. Only 1/6th part of the screen doesn't get blurred. It looks like ****. Not only that but it ruins situational awareness, so it's bad for...