• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JokersWarPig

Different Smoke Colors for Different Assets

Just an idea I had (more for immersion/variety reasons than actual game play) but what about different smoke colored smoke grenades for different assets? I've heard commanders asking SL's what kind of support they want for their strikes, so this might eliminate the time it takes for a commander...
  2. JokersWarPig

Items missing in content browser?

I've been messing around in the map editor and I've noticed there seems to be some content missing. I'm unable to find any bunkers/vietnamese huts/usable vehicles or the static American vehicles? I've fully loaded the content browser but I'm still unable to find any of the above.
  3. JokersWarPig

Will Rising Storm 1 Objects be usable for map makers?

Will some of the objects from Rising Storm be able to be ported into the RS2 map maker? There were certain things in it that would work perfectly for custom Vietnam themed maps. The Japanese bunkers from Phosphate Plant, the single man spider hole, and all of the log trenches and structures...
  4. JokersWarPig

US Skins

I know that what we saw in the trailer is probably subject to change, but I think this is something that should be changed before the final release. In the trailer the American "back packs" appear to be buttpacks worn on the upper part of the H-harness. This is possible in real life but was...
  5. JokersWarPig

Idea for the crawler

Hello all, IVe been playing alot over the past couple days and I think the crawler is lacking some what. Since it (appears to be) small, and since spiders to an extent are agile I was thinking that his speed should be increased (and maybe the ability to crawl on walls/floors if possible). As the...