• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JokersWarPig

Add a few key features

I actually agree with the addition of bot Civilians, especially after the Cosmetic DLC that gave the VC the white shirt option. I'd say on maps with villages/small towns (A on Cu Chi, D on An Lao for example) some of them be added in. When the fighting starts they could attempt to run away or...
  2. JokersWarPig

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

Thats Quake-esc horror if I've ever seen one. Can't wait.
  3. JokersWarPig

More real life weapons please. Here are some ideas...

I guess it depends on the difficulty to, I usually play on Hard/Normal and the Stoner seems to be pretty good up on everything up to Scrakes, it does have issues with Flesh Pounds though I will admit. I usually combine the Stoner with either the M16/203 or the SCAR H.
  4. JokersWarPig

Tbh I never really noticed anything off with its damage, but I also have my perks set up to give me 188 rounds per ammo can so that probably compensates for any lack of damage.
  5. JokersWarPig

I've never seen anyone complain about the Stoner tbh, and if you take another gun with it (the M16/M203 for example) it's a pretty solid load-out. The Stoner is box fed, (and IRL it can even be magazine fed) and yeah the reload time can be a pain but when you consider the fact you can get the...
  6. JokersWarPig

just my imo but after using the Stoner for so long I think the game could benefit from a few more LMG's. You could add an Mg42 as an RO homage, the M60 for an RS2 homage and a tacti-cool M249 or M240 just to get a nice even spread of weapons.
  7. JokersWarPig

Low damage and useless weapon

Not sure what you mean by any of this. The claymore says "Front Toward Enemy" so you're supposed to place it in a position that the enemy is more likely to approach from. It has a decent sized kill zone and is effective when used/placed correctly.
  8. JokersWarPig

Low damage and useless weapon

The claymores are actually VERY effective, but they are also VERY situational. I've had the most luck with them on Song Be around "D" and on Mekong. I've killed 4 people at once with one on Song Be, so they're more dangerous than the VC/NVA traps but the trade off is you have to monitor them...
  9. JokersWarPig

NVA Vehicles/Squad Leaders

I didn't mean it that way. Tanks and APC's for the US have been hard enough to get any word on from the devs and one of those is already (externally at least) modeled. I just don't see the devs making the PT76 for the NVA considering they were such a small part of the war. Its not like MG42...
  10. JokersWarPig

NVA Vehicles/Squad Leaders

The NVA most certainly did use tunnels. NVA Armor isn't unrealistic, but there are only two well known instances of them using tanks, once at the Lang Vei Special Forces camp where the US forces did not have any armor of their own. The other time was during the battle of Ben Het, where US M48...
  11. JokersWarPig

Grenade launcher and 30-bullet magazine

I'd be interested in seeing the M16 with XM148 show up, not the M203 though. You see more pictures of the XM148 in the field than you do the M203. I don't think we need the 30 round magazines as they weren't terribly common...that being said I wouldn't be opposed to seeing them added to the...
  12. JokersWarPig

Consistant map balance issues.

I feel like its still to early to say if there's a balance issue or not. Khe Sanh for example my first few games went terribly as an attacker, it's slowly gotten better though the more I play it. The team you have really makes the biggest difference. I've noticed it tends to goes best when most...
  13. JokersWarPig

Support Your Local Community Developer!

Supported, I would love to get some more realistic variations added further down the line.
  14. JokersWarPig

Jungle Raid Map

I'm not sure why something like Jungle Raid gets overlooked but that steaming pile of crap Resort becomes official...
  15. JokersWarPig

What Potential QoL changes interest you most?

I'd like to see Satchel charges and pole mines (bunch of chi-com grenades tied to the end of a pole) for the Sapper class, especially for when they're attacking.
  16. JokersWarPig

Southern Weapon Suggestion: M14A1

I'm not opposed to weapons like the Stoner or the M45 appearing in game at all, I'm also not opposed to seeing an M16 with and XM148 Grenade launcher attached to it. I would say though that those weapons should be locked to a new SF themed faction on some different maps. Keep the infantry as...
  17. JokersWarPig

Southern Weapon Suggestion: M14A1

Both of those weapons were not used by regular infantry types, which is what we play as in game. If there was an official MACVSOG or Navy Seal faction then that would be different. The M14A1 would fit better in game with what we currently have.
  18. JokersWarPig

Jungle Maps?

I played one really good/dense jungle map last weekend. I forget the name of it but it ended with a fight over some old french bunkers. I'd appreciate some good heavy jungle maps, the only issue with them seems to be everyone tries to rush forward...which isn't how jungle combat works
  19. JokersWarPig

possible kick exploit

This exact thing happened to me after being TK'd by this "Bolf" guy this past weekend. Same server and everything. He TK'd me with an M79 at close range while we were on "D" on Operation Forrest. I started a Kick Vote against him because he laughed about it in chat and then immediately after it...