• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

Releasing the final versions of Con Thien! Workshop: Marines: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2408281893 ARVN: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2600326357
  2. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

I decided to replace the RS1 Japanese bulldozer with a D7 dozer that they had in Vietnam. They used all sorts of variants so I picked the parts I liked and combined them into one:
  3. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

Bit of an update: I've art passed about 80% of the map and created a bunch of new props from scratch and reusing existing textures, including an M114A1 Howitzer to give the map some unique character. I hope to have the map completed soon, here's some screens in the meantime of my progress: Link
  4. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

Update 3 changelog: - Reworked the approach to objective A, creating more line of sight block and changes to the terrain. - Added more cover and detail to objective B. - Added more cover and detail to objective C. - Changed direction of the sun to be in the eyes of the defenders instead of the...
  5. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

For update 3 I'm working on making the map a little easier for the attackers, more defined routes into objective A through the barbed wire with added cover, and defining B and C objectives to create better battle lines.
  6. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

Break The Vices showing off some gameplay
  7. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

Version 2: - Added more cover and shell craters on the PAVN approach to objective A. - Added more cover to objective A. - Added an extra 2 Snipers and 2 MGs to PAVN. - Reduced U.S MG role to 3 from 5. - Reduced PAVN artillery cooldown to 3 minutes. - Reduced round time to 26 minutes from 33...
  8. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Con Thien

Steam Workshop: Link Direct Download: Link
  9. PsychoPigeon

Resort - Squad / Players spawning on A during Round change

Does this happen every time? First I've heard of it. Is it occurring every round, or the 2nd round if you're playing the map back to back?
  10. PsychoPigeon

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 2 Questions (Post your questions here)

What are some of the cons to making old games go free to play, games like Red Orchestra 2 for example? Are there any particular reasons why they don't go F2P?
  11. PsychoPigeon

Update 1.5.2 Is Being Deployed

Thanks for coming in on the weekend (y)
  12. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Version 4: - Moved objective E closer to objective F. - Added more detail to objective D and made the cap zone smaller. - Added more detail to objective A, removed tunnels, changed cap zone. - Lowered NLF artillery cool down to 3 mins from 4.5 mins. - Changed orientation of Recon flight path to...
  13. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Version 3: - Objective unlock sequence has been simplified. - Reworked area between objectives B and C - Slightly reduced objective capture times. - Added 100 more reinforcement points per team. - Enabled 5 minute lockdown on all objectives except final (This might be dependent on a server...
  14. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Version 2: - Decreased NLF Recon cool down, increased U.S cool down (as they have a loach.) - Decreased NLF reinforcement timer to 20s from 24s. - Increased HCM Trail ability duration to 60s and lowered cool down timer to 6m from 10m. - Increased objective capture times. - Added disarm volume...
  15. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Released the first build: SWS: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2222668817 Need feedback on spawns, if there's enough cover, round timers and reinforcement points etc. I put deployable DShKs in the map since they will be fixed next patch.
  16. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Decided to rework the stream area and have something more open, challenging, to get across and attack the VC trenchline which overlooks the open fields. Players can move inbetween the water palms and use them for cover and flanking.
  17. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

More screens of recently worked areas:
  18. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Here are some screenshots from my redesign of Cua Viet for TE gamemode. It's practically all reworked except for the church area, I aim to get it out in the next few weeks.
  19. PsychoPigeon

Level Design TE-Volga Banks *Released*

Map is released. I hope you like it
  20. PsychoPigeon

Level Design TE-Volga Banks *Released*

It'll be out in the coming weeks. Just need to do final checks. Also - I got the file size down to 370MB so it should be manageable through server redirect.