• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. <*>Nora The Martyr

ET presence- UFO

I find this fascinating, what is your take? Steven Greer - What's really going on 1/4 - YouTube UFO Contact - Former Canadian Defence Minister - Disclosure 2011 ? - YouTube real UFO sighting during CNN broadcast - YouTube
  2. <*>Nora The Martyr

Question about Weapon Sway

It seems weapon sway is minimal standing/crouching/prone. As your character ranks-up, weapon sway will be reduced further. Are the beta avatars playing with max weapon sway, run speed, etc- and how is this being tested? So far it looks like pinpoint laser riflemen might carry over from RO1...
  3. <*>Nora The Martyr

Damage Types

We all understand there is bleeding out & regular death from wounds. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I remember the dev's explaining how they wanted a complex damage system. Shot in arm= decreased weapon control ie. more sway, less recoil control. Shot in leg= limped for a period of...
  4. <*>Nora The Martyr

Bullet Penetration

On the topic Bullet Penetration, 1. How is this modeled? 2. Does the weapon/bullet have an affect? I'm wondering how TW is determining what is pierce-able and what isn't. Discuss...
  5. <*>Nora The Martyr

Destructable Terrain-Mac Daddy of Suggestions-

I hope RO2 will have some sort of destructible terrian. It doesn't have to be as intense as the unreal engine allows, *millions of exploding particles* But something on par with next generation FPS. Nothing kills immersion more for me then shooting at enemies from a tank and watching as that...
  6. <*>Nora The Martyr

MaMaMa Media!

Need have. at work. slow... ROHOS twitches... looking... nothing new... sad.....
  7. <*>Nora The Martyr

Resistance & Liberation

Has anybody played this? It looks amazing as a mod and its only in Alpha. :cool: Finally a WW2 fps that can rival ROOST. Are they going to add vehicles?
  8. <*>Nora The Martyr

3-D audio

Is ROHOS going to have 3-d audio for the mic? Used for voice communication? Resistance and Liberation has this, after reading some of the war stories it sounds so rad!
  9. <*>Nora The Martyr

Damaged Weapons when shot.

Having weapons damaged when shot would be an awesome implementation! Especially when dealing with pesky blind-firing. This would require a backup melee weapon such as a knife or shovel. :D:cool: If an artillery or tank shell lands on top of you. There is a good chance your gun will be...
  10. <*>Nora The Martyr

Take Cover using a Mounted Machine Gun.

Original RO was a revolutionary game. Love it. One of the features I believe lacked in the original Red Orchestra was... when you deployed your machine gun you where stuck Sniper bait -or a Grenade magnet. You could not duck or lean your body around cover. It took about a second to dismount...