• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

VS Survival first thoughts

So far i really really really enjoy the patty ! Really really really enjoy it !:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D won every time i ad the patty on my hand ! Im flawless patty ! Patty Op ! patty for the win !!:IS2: The patty is love the patty is life ! !!!
  2. B

"ZEDs" ?

THe human need to b cleaned ! ZED WIll walk the earth for ever ! "Sidenote" I miss you chrismas stalkers ! <3
  3. B

[Game] H1z1.. :(

This game do to much things that fail ! No animation ! so zombie translate and glitches in tree ! Just want to know what u guys think of this game ! i hate it for now !
  4. B

For People who complain about boredom

Just look at H1******Z1! Lotsa shi** content ! zombie glitching and moving like paper personage ! ****ty house that look exacly the same everywhere ! shi** clothing ! ****ty looting ! Shi*** gunplay ! Non existing animation ! Please dont release someting this bad ! Its totally unplayable ! Sorry...
  5. B

Do you even use crouch?

I do some crouch + jumping to save my *** on some clutch situation ! Crouch + jump = Not wiped !
  6. B

Why are Outpost and Biotics Lab signs all in English?

Omg is horzine an old nazi Science lab????????????? Founded by hitler to make the FINAL weapon !
  7. B

Is it okay if I print myself a KF2 shirt?

damn now i want a fleshpound on a black shirt ! PLus the kf1 chrismas stalkers butts on the back !
  8. B

The Cyst voice acting is hilarious.

haha! The sheep forced yoda ! The force is really high IN this sheep !
  9. B

What new types of Zeds would you like to see in the future?

A zed that would infect ppl !
  10. B

Getting info from TWI on upcoming EA updates.

Can we have some regular weekly update ! Friday or Monday ! Get somebody to do it ? Pay somebody ! Whatever just please do it ! Don't be shy ! For sure u guys gonna need not to listen our commentary !| My English suck sorry about it! Blo0d
  11. B

Is sprinting too powerful?

The bloat sprinting and spraying everywhere on Hoe ! This fat f*** is fast !
  12. B

If Hans and Patriarch went 1 vs 1

One in the pipe! Headshot hans.... Hans is no more... blood splatter !!!
  13. B

Many thx allowing us to try out KF2 &.....

Damn that was fine ! Not talking about the stalker yet :o ! Good work !:D Thanks Yoshiro ! now am addicted ! ...
  14. B

Has anyone else noticed this Pat picture?

They kinda are pro at making People Create Good idea ! And use em !
  15. B

Camping vs. Constant movement

we gonna love the commando ! night vision !
  16. B

PC Gamer keys are being distributed now

dont give me a key please so i can play world of tanks !!
  17. B

Chrismas stalkers !

Please bring us back the blond ! Can we have indiana jones too ! thanks ! Seen a clot got crotch shotted dead ! that was pretty epic !
  18. B

Can you kill zeds by hiting them with guns?

Just remember doing some " Crawler Surf " !
  19. B

500$ to get it early !?

failure ! to bribe! damn
  20. B

500$ to get it early !?

Its already 5x time more than my first offer ~!