• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Upgraded to DDE needed!

Purchasing the six pack automatically assigns one of the copies to your account (understandable, no issues there). Unfortunately, this means that in order to get the DDE you'd have to pay an additional
  2. S

A couple of questions about Early Access...

Obviously a lot of things will be kept secret or be undecided, but just wandering about the following; 1) Will there, for Early Access, be a pack available for purchase? 2) If yes to the above, how many copies of the game will be included in said pack? 3) Will there be a "loyalty discount"...
  3. S

Will the game be more "mature/darker"?

I love Killing Floor, but I think one of the things letting it down to *some* degree was it's more colorful/comical atmosphere. With the new lighting and ZED designs, I would be absolutely thrilled to see Tripwire take a more mature, grittier, darker approach, most specially in regards to the...
  4. S

Scoreboard Improvement(s)

Just thought I'd come and make another few suggestions; fortunately they're only a minor things. 1) Ability to scroll up and down on the scoreboard (particularly useful in 64 player servers). 2) The player's username is in bold, has a different colour and/or is highlighted in some way so that...
  5. S

Firefight ~ Spawns system needs work?

At 'least, I think it does. The game is fantastic, don't get me wrong. I'm loving it so far and, really, apart from the odd one or two bugs which Tripwire are no doubt aware of and fixing, there's nothing I can say about the game that is bad. Apart from the spawn system in firefight. I know...
  6. S

"Normal" seems to be harder...

I swear "Normal" has increased in difficulty since the "Heavy Metal" pack. About 2 days ago, me and a friend were playing Manor - Normal - Long, and weren't struggling with enemies up until around Wave 7. Eventually we got killed off during Wave 9, but that was our fault because we didn't give...
  7. S

Question regarding maps

Hey everyone, i've done abit of searching but couldn't across anything which answered this question. I appologise if this has been asked before or I have missed the information. How do I download community-made maps so that I host them myself? They don't appear in my map list despite having...