• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Backpack management : not just weapon and ammo

You could also purchase miscellaneous things like night vision goggles, supplementary flashlights for weapons (as discussed here : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=109555). Or other objects which could give passive bonus (and/or malus). You could also manage precisely...
  2. O

Game modes

I am not talking about game mods but modEs : in kf 1, I was a bit disappointed with objective mode being released so late. As a consequence, it did not really become popular despite all the possibilty it could offer us. So, are there any plans to bring us objective mode in kf 2 ? Are any other...
  3. O

What about some technical details ?

I'd like to know what kind of hardware will be needed to play KF2. What graphic engine are you using ?
  4. O

About the nVidia driver 25X.XX

Well, i have a laptop with their Optimus technology, in charge of my GeForce 310M. At first, there was only one specific driver, but now i use their unified driver Verde (258.96 by now). And since that transition, i had a huge drop of framerate although i didn't change my graphical parameters...
  5. O

Changing my laptop, so transfering KF

Hello, it has been a long time since I came ("by" ^^). Currently, i'm changing my laptop for another (but with better performance :)). But KF is with Steam and i don't remember correctly what are the terms about it. I mean : if I install Steam and KF on my new laptop, will I have my old stats ...
  6. O

New ennemies

Just 2 tought : - Hydra : an ennmy with more than 1 head. It couldn't be brought down with just one head out. (this is an old idea that i wanted to remain to everyone :D) - something like a pet of the patriarch : it would only appear at the final wave with the patriarch as a bodyguard. It would...
  7. O

One hell of an idea : remove the bullpup

well not exactly like you think, but just remove the weapon used as a bullpup and switch it with a P90. Why ? Then, I'll explain : - the actual bullpup is using a 5.56 mm NATO cartridge. So, I wonder why it is so powerless while having one of the most powerfull ammunition. The 5.7 mm of the P90...
  8. O

Idea : the only headshots killing

Well, i was just thinking of a new hard mod just like the poundemonium. What about a mod where you can only kill the ZEDs with headshots ? Shots on other parts wouldn't make any damage. Your thoughts ?
  9. O

New Perk : the Tech Perk

Well, give it a try : so, this would be more a technician than a soldier (even a geek ! :D). Its main weapons would be : - turrel which would be used at distance thanks to a laptop : when this weapon is chosen, the view turn into the laptop screen which is the view of the turrel and we would aim...
  10. O

A new weapon for the firebug : the flamethrower

Well, not a new weapon :D but an alternative way of using it (a second mode). So, i was thinking of 2 things : - since some guys are asking for a jerrican, why couldn't we throw non-ignite fuel, in order to spread it all other a place, and ignite it with a normal shot or a fire grenade to make a...
  11. O

About the dark

Well, every weapons isn't equipped of a flashlight, so it is a bit problematic for some people who doesn't like to fight with 9 mm or shotgun. So, just a little idea for some perks : - commando could have a night vision google, which would be switched on instead of the flashlight and would have...
  12. O

Another try for a new Firebug's weapon

Well, i was thinking about the flamethrowers used in Alien (the films :D). It is some kind of inflammable gaz throwers. On the contrary, the actual firebug weapon throw some inflammable liquid which stay for little time and keep burning everything which pass in it. What I was thinking, as a...
  13. O

About the M14

I have to say i'm a little disappointed by the version of the M14. If it has to be for Sharpshooter, shouldn't it be the DMR version (Designated Marksman Rifle) which would have been integrated ? (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as15-e.htm) But even with the EBR, shouldn't it be a scope more than...
  14. O

About the SCAR

I won't tell that I'm disappointed about it cause its huge power is very usefull. But even with a Commando Level 4, it's more impossible than with the AK-47 to do an accurate autofire. So, I'd like to know if it is a bug that don't take account of the perk that reduce the recoil, or just that...
  15. O

Lv. 6 summaries

For those who have gained their levels 6 : could you tell us what is the final summaries of these perks ?
  16. O

New games mode

I'll begin this with a big thanks to Tripwire for taking the point of view of their "customers", and i think i'll really enjoy the new content WHEN IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY (grrrr). Well, whatever, I'm just unsatisfied with everything in general, so i'll ask some little things for the...
  17. O

About Defence Alliance 2

Where can I download and how do I install it ?
  18. O

Mod's list

I asked the last time if there was a white list of mod. This time, I'd to know if there is a list of all the mods and their descriptions. It seems there is some good mod and I think it should be know just like the white list map.
  19. O

About the change of map between each games

Well, I have a very slow computer so it could be useful for me. When we choose the same map as the one in which we just played, why is there a big load too ? I see the screen telling me that i have to connect to http://kf-ip.name_map (or something like that) and the loading of the map althought...
  20. O

About the servers' list

Is there a way to know at which wave the game is at ? Cause i've a very slow computer (a laptop), and sometimes, when i succeed to connect, it is already the latest waves, even the last per moment. So, is it is not there, could it be possible to modified the actual screen of the list ?