• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Divinehammer

Mutator Idea - Block all Public VOIP

I cant believe that someone has not created this or that Tripwire has not implemented it yet after all these years. I would like to see a mutator that is client side that would allow me to block all Public Voip. To many times a play session is ruined by someone playing music or just screaming...
  2. Divinehammer

Multiplayer not taking me to the role select screen

That is a good point because I have been doing that a lot lately to get into servers that I want to play on. I will try to test this out Thanks.
  3. Divinehammer

Interesting because in campaign mode on entering a new map I was always thrown right to team role selection screen. Maybe it is a server side setting designed to keep fast computers from grabbing all the good roles? That is the only thing I can think of.
  4. Divinehammer

It used to be that on every map when the map was spun up it would take me to the role select screen. now I have to get into the map press esc and team roles to get there. Is there a reason this started happening or am I missing a setting somewhere? It is very annoying and makes it hard to get...
  5. Divinehammer

SUGGESTION: Implement a config control to Mute all public voice chat

Yeah I think I was playing on the Marauder server where this was happening. IMO this setting should be standard on all servers. I dont see a need for Public chat all you get is trash talkers and immature users on that channel. I will have to try the 40-1 server though I prefer the 64 player...
  6. Divinehammer

SUGGESTION: Implement a config control to Mute all public voice chat

I would like to see the devs implement a simple check box in the audio controls area that would block all public voice chat. To many times I have been playing and someone decides they want to be annoying and plays annoying music all the time. This destroys team communication. While I understand...
  7. Divinehammer

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Gangsters Organized Crime Gangsters Organized Crime Just reinstalled Gangsters Organized Crime (the first one) what a great game I could get a behind a kickstarter remake of this one.
  8. Divinehammer

Turning Foliage on Low... Cheap?

I think this was a problem in RO also I think this was a problem in RO also I think that this was a problem in a custom map in RO it had some bridges in it I think. I think that the fix was that the mapper somehow forced foliage to stay on even if you marked it low. I dont know the particulars...
  9. Divinehammer

Steam friends visible on map with other coloured dot

I still like the simple Chivalry solution so we dont have to change any other RO2 mechanics. For those of you that have not played it what happens is if a friend is on your team you can see their name through walls and terrain wherever they are on the map. So you dont even have to look down you...
  10. Divinehammer

Steam friends visible on map with other coloured dot

I actually came in here to post the same thing RO2 should implement a system more like Chivalry when it comes to steam friends, I would really like to see my steam friends names so I could go directly to them. Maybe this could be a part of the tactical display? It is a lot more fun supporting a...
  11. Divinehammer

Chivalry Medieval Warfare or War of the Roses?

I am looking to purchase one or the other of these games. Which one is better in your opinion? Which one is the gaming community leaning more towards? Which game seems to have a better future growth plan? What are the pros and cons of each?
  12. Divinehammer

[How Do I?] How to bind Sry and NP to keyboard key

Do you have to do this each time you play though? I set a macro on my Nostromo to do this instead. I found another difference in RO1 I had a macro that allowed me call for Ammo. With the new comm widget I dont see how that can be done does anyone else?
  13. Divinehammer

The Stalingrad History Thread

Again that is mostly about different modding tools and how to use them and though it does have some history links most of them are not for the dates of HOS it does have two maps of Stalingrad which are good. Ask again I will try to explain it a different way.
  14. Divinehammer

Body collision

I dont know if anyone else has taken this angle but I think turning on the collision would affect timing and maps in general. Like on apartments when everyone makes a mad dash for caps and positions. I can easily see the Russians on top of the Germans really quick. Additionally what about...
  15. Divinehammer

The Stalingrad History Thread

This thread is mostly about how to use the modding tools. What I am looking for which is what we have is inspiration for mappers. Battle accounts, maps, names of places that sort of thing. I always find this part to be quite hard when building a map. Some of the users here have some great books...
  16. Divinehammer

Body collision

This question is a nasty mess because I want to be able to go through any window and door I want, however I dont want people walking through me and getting shot in the back. I also want to be able to run through someone to get away from a grenade,however I hate it when I share a window with...
  17. Divinehammer

A small tweaking guide

What are the post processing items under video and what do they do? Also what exactly is occlusion doing if I set it on normal vs high? Thanks.
  18. Divinehammer

Ok so on what level do you need to type np is it global chat or team chat?
  19. Divinehammer

[Game] Hitman Absolution

Why isnt contracts sold on steam? I dont even remember this one.
  20. Divinehammer

I would like to bind sorry and NP to a keyboard key how do i go about that? Further i have typed Np but I dont see where i forgave someone what channel does that need to be typed on will team suffice? I never talk on the global chat.