• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

New update?

There was an update today. What was in it? :D
  2. D

Don't just blast the M14 into oblivion, make it balanced

This post is a bit long, just a warning. I see so many people asking for the M14 to be completely removed, or made entirely useless. This is unfair to Tripwire. It required a lot of work to create a new model, texture, and a completely new function (the laser sight). So, instead of simply...
  3. D

You can't reload a LAW...

This post is a bit long. Just a warning. It's true. The M72 L.A.W. is, in real life, a lightweight one time use rocket launcher. So let's scrap the current, unrealistic, and useless design, (note that I'm only referring to the stats, not the model or texture), and replace it with something...
  4. D

Stalkers

So, everyone knows commando takes way longer than pretty much every other perk to level up. So here's a very simple fix. Make all stalker kills count. Not just ones with the commando weapons. And just for the record, yes I know they already lowered the stalker requirement once, it still takes...
  5. D

What in the world is going on?

There's very few servers up, like literally maybe 20 in total, and I can't connect to any of them. Did something happen?
  6. D

My holiday wish list!

In case you couldn't guess from the thread title and the fact that this is in the suggestion forum, this is going to be a list of all the changes I would like to see in this game at some point in the future. (Doesn't have to be by the holidays xP ) Note: I'm not saying that this game is bad or...
  7. D

Tactics Fleshpound vs. Scrake

So does anyone ever use this as a tactic? What I'm referring to is fleshpounds and scrakes fighting each other. It's not hard to pull off, though it does require specific circumstances that won't happen every time, or even often. For those that don't know, a fleshpound that is enraged and runs...
  8. D

A little something for the medic

The C96 pistol was recently brought to my attention, and I didn't know a lot about the C96, so I decided to do some research. After some thought, I think it would make an excellent weapon for the medic. But not the normal C96, rather the m712 variant. It is almost identical, but has 2...
  9. D

Pistol weights

Make all the pistols weigh 2kg each. Simple change, make a second 9mm only add 2 block, and make a single Handcannon only add 2 blocks. Dual Handcannons would stay the same weight. So this is a simple idea that's been brought up in other threads and wouldn't take much work, but I don't think...
  10. D

Idea for a new Firebug weapon

Ok, almost everyone can agree that the firebug needs a little more lovin', especially now that it's the only class that has only one weapon. However, the obvious problem is that it's hard to think of a weapon that is fire based and would fit in nicely with feel of the game and the perk. Well...
  11. D

Katana Pricing

Well, the Katana has been compared to the Chainsaw a lot recently, for obvious reasons, and I would say that with the speed boost, approximately equal damage, and lower weight, the Katana is the superior weapon for 90% of the situations, with the Chainsaw being better at defense. So, in order...