• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

got that ro feelin

Hi, Wanted to say a big thank you to everyone involved in making the 2 new custom maps that are out at the moment. Couldnt get the smile off my face as i was playing them. Especially Ogeldow (only cos i remember it from ro) - i suddenly realised something that i had missed - the sound of me...
  2. V

not dying

Hi, Games not dying - played on a server last night - there were loads of players. funny thing was they were all called fritz or ivan - and just had different numbers. Musta been some kinda clan... :D
  3. V

mp40 dual mag

Hi, Whats the deal with reloading both mags pls? If you fire off both mags and reload - you only seem to reload the left mag. cant seem to make it reload the right one as well. To be fair i have reloaded the right one once but i have no idea how i made it do that and cant seem to do it again...
  4. V

Sound issues in FF mode

Hello, Just thought i would let you know that in FF mode a lot of people are getting issues where they can only hear their own footsteps and their own gun. All other sounds dissapear - so you cant hear enenmy guns/footstpes etc Also the end of round music comes and goes randomly during the...
  5. V

Custom Maps

:) Hey, Not sure if its currently posible (as i am not a modder or mapper). But are people working on custom maps? If so could you let us know what you are working on?
  6. V

fausts

Hi, did a search and couldnt find anything on this. Are there any plans to put the panserfausts back into the game? I remember they used to be fun in RO - and handy boxes of them lying around... Was just thinkning as i was getting pwnd as non anti tank soldier - how much i would give for a box...
  7. V

grrr PAPER !

Hey, ANyone else see a helmet appear across the battlefield - so you line up on it - wait for it to reappear. Have a shot - then realise its just a bit of paper.... flapping around. grrr LOL must be my old eyes :rolleyes:
  8. V

Countdown... not the game type

Hi, Long time lurker - dont post much. well excited about ro2 though !!!! can anyone make a countdown timer to the release date please? would cheer me up. cheers :D oh and is2 greatest tank in teh world etc peace.
  9. V

Trying to contact |DPG| clan - random banning

Looking for some help contacting the DPG clan - can anyone speak German? Was playing on their Bridge 24/7 server and without warning i get a permanent ban!!! I see an admin was on the server |DPG|-Otto - he joins their other server - so i connect to that and ask "why was i banned from your...
  10. V

Tank Sounds - too quiet

Hello, Just a small suggestion but i think the tank sounds are too quiet. Ive been "surprised" by a tank when on foot many times. Not a stationary tank but a tank going at full revs behind me. They just dont make as much noise as say - a person running behind me. I can hear everything else fine...
  11. V

TK Limit - when do you get kicked

Hi, Was playing on a server for about 2 hours, the map changed and i accidently TK'd (those russian tank uniforms look german lol stay in your tank plz) ANyway i got kicked. But i think that was the only tk i'd done for ages. So does the limit on tk stay for your duration on the server or is it...