• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Roztig死

Uninstall BF3/Origin

This thread is in the wrong section it should be in off topic > gaming.
  2. Roztig死

Installed BF3 Open Beta and... unninstalled after 15min.

This thread is in the wrong section and should be under off topic.
  3. Roztig死

French language bad display tripwire please do something!!!!

The french are always questioning themselves.;) (sarcasm)
  4. Roztig死

Where the players gone ?

Actually the free so called maps were already on the disc/install and all they were was unlocks of the maps to use on certain game modes.
  5. Roztig死

The Wrong Direction?

You could but why would you want to hurt your feet?
  6. Roztig死

Drivers That Have Worked For You

GPU Type: GTX 460 GeForce 285.38 Driver BETA is doing good for me.
  7. Roztig死

The Wrong Direction?

This happens with every new game, RO1 had the same issues with players at release it will get better over time.
  8. Roztig死

Post your Appcompat values

[AppCompat] MeasuredCPUScore=111.849106 CompatLevelComposite=4 CompatLevelCPU=5 CompatLevelGPU=4 48-53 fps 1920x1080 Ultra settings Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz Memory: 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1600 Corsair Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 - 1GB - EVGA...
  9. Roztig死

Real Stalingrad

Awesome pictures.:)
  10. Roztig死

PunkBuster

This;)
  11. Roztig死

Maps

You do realize that all the maps currently in the game are modeled after the real life location during WW2 right? It's easy to win said maps you just need a team that works with you and you work with them.
  12. Roztig死

PunkBuster

This same thread was up 6months ago and spawned new ones for 6months.... Your a little late to the party. Common sense, don't like PB then filter servers that use it.
  13. Roztig死

[Error] Pistol Animation Bug

I keep seeing this pop up once in awhile. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560921086901881989/1C764578D98CD75DC9902629C28904AE13FA7C19/
  14. Roztig死

Hello. Was thinking of buying this game.

Advice buy RO2 for the investment not the spur of the moment. RO2 is a game that that will bring awesome experiences and content down the years.
  15. Roztig死

Dear TWI, PLEASE ANSWER US THIS

ALL CAPS -----makes it legit.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++;)
  16. Roztig死

Decided to play again...

That's false, maybe you should do research on the human eye before your start stating false information.
  17. Roztig死

Devs will you reset the stats?

Don't really have to answer his question, If he would do a bit of research he would know how Tripwire works and will reset the stats as soon as they fix the stat issue, they did it for Killing Floors launch they will do it again.
  18. Roztig死

Does no one on the west coast play this?

I'm from southern Cali and so far have found 5 servers with 30-40 ping 3 of them being Tripwire LA servers with one set to realism and the other 2 relaxed.
  19. Roztig死

The most pathetic review I have ever read

A review is never good when they can't act professional and admit they were trolling while playing the game while at the same time comparing it the League of Legends chat.
  20. Roztig死

The most pathetic review I have ever read

The review loses any credit automatically when you add these lines. "The most fun I had in Red Orchestra 2 was trolling the game