• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ryno5660

Console Husk Cannon cuts out all audio when reloaded

Issue is audio. the Husk Cannon cuts all audio in the game when you reload it, every time. The first match this happened on, the audio was only cut for the second half of the reload and then returned, but on a 2nd match the reload shut down all audio for the entire match; Music, gunfire, zeds...
  2. Ryno5660

PC Flamethrower doesn't cause any Fire Panic

Category: Weapon, Gameplay Reproducibility: Always Summary: Flamethrower is the only Firebug weapon unable to cause Panic, at least compared with every other weapon. Description: Caulk 'n' Burn has a "Burn Power" of 20 per hit/DoT tick with Trench Gun and Microwave Gun having similar values...
  3. Ryno5660

PC Crashing to BugSplat before game startup.

Not sure of the nature of the bug. Had no critical crashing issues with KF2 ever really, today I download 1015/1016 and it now crashes to BugSplat every time I start it up. I have not done full troubleshooting because it doesn't seem to have worked for anyone else having this issue and I...
  4. Ryno5660

PC Enemies blocking eachother, stopping eachother from moving

Bug is Pathfinding I'd say at a guess. I was going to make 2 threads as I had 2 separate occurrences but it has dawned on me that they may be the same issue. I came across this in Evacuation, Hard Solo: There is a group of clot-type enemies and a gorefast behind that door, they stayed there...
  5. Ryno5660

PC Crawler pathfinding/spawning issue on Evacuation

Bug is pathfinding at a guess. Crawlers were getting stuck behind this handrail (the part closest to me) whilst facing it and rapidly shaking/looking left and right. When I got as close as I am in the picture they would face me and attack as usual. They seem to get stuck here multiple times...
  6. Ryno5660

PC Doors disappear after not being directly looked at

Bug is graphical? animation? not sure. Doors were broken down from the inside like this: Looks a little uniform for a destroyed door but otherwise hey, they moved this time. I looked away seconds after they were blasted, looked back and this: They disappeared quickly, and I only looked...
  7. Ryno5660

PC Killed by being thrown halfway across Burning Paris

Bug is a physics one I think, not sure which category. I was playing Hard solo, level 5 demolitions. Running into the grassy courtyard with a fleshpound behind me, I just enter the courtyard when he (Well it was either him or a Cyst) hits me and sends me rocketing off into the sky. I flew past...
  8. Ryno5660

PC Microwave gun sights animated strangely when switching to it

Bug is visual, animation at a guess. When you switch to the microwave gun the sights/lens animate in a strange way. Upon first switching you have this: The sights are already being displayed but halfway into the gun. I am assuming that the projectors open up and then the sight is supposed to...
  9. Ryno5660

PC Flamethrower viewmodel has very blurry texture

I assume this is a bug, and it's reproducible every time you pick up a flamethrower. Where before it has shiny metal and said "Fill-o-Matic", it is now matte grey. The shape of Fill-o-Matic is there so I can only assume it's gotten very blurry! I used this image to show the door bug, but you...
  10. Ryno5660

PC Hans' gas grenades not damaging me

This was on Evacuation, standard full online game. Reproducibility: Possible, likely in the same area. Hans' gas grenades were not causing any damage or poison effect on me in this area, same area as the blasted door: I was at the bottom of the stairs when it went off and walked through...
  11. Ryno5660

PC Pre-match music leaks over into first wave

This has happened on various maps, mostly solo I think but it's happened quite a bit either way. The ambient music playing when you choose your perk and such doesn't stop playing when you start the first wave. No fighting tracks play, just the pre-match one. Caught me off guard a couple times...
  12. Ryno5660

PC Berserker swinging super fast after Zed-Time

Bug is animation, other I'm sorry, I do not have any pictures of this one as it's instant. My berserker has the zed-time skill for full movespeed and faster swinging. I don't know if this is even connected. I was swinging the pulverizer when I noticed this. When zed-time stops, if the...
  13. Ryno5660

PC Destroyed door stays standing visually - No gameplay effect

Bug is animation I think. I welded this door on Evacuation on one of the upper levels, it only has 1 narrow ledge connecting to it which leads to outside. I welded it to 100% and left it to be destroyed as I played the wave. It was broken, zeds came through as usual but the doors were still up...
  14. Ryno5660

PC Flamethrower fire stuck flaming in mid-air (3rd person)

The bug I think is 3d art and/or emitter. Unable to reproduce it, don't know how it happened, sorry! Was playing in Evacuation online when I ran past this: It was the full flamethrower firing animation but just floating in the air. It interacted with clots walking through it but only...
  15. Ryno5660

PC Scrake and FP getting through doors.

Hello, Just something I spotted, only the once but it may be a thing I don't know. I was on burning paris with a full group, we were in the fancy building on the main street. There was a fully welded door to our left being monitored. As it was close to breaking (but not broken), first a...
  16. Ryno5660

PC Clot grab during Zed Time

Hello, Just posting something I noticed happening fairly regularly. Whenever I was grabbed by a clot during zed time, or at the same time as it activating, it span my character out. By which I mean he did a blazingly fast 720 degree spin one time, another the camera implied I did an...