• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mokov

PC Very Low FPS with night vision after patch 1008

Now that you have started the thread start off by naming the category you best feel the bug falls into (PLEASE PICK ONE): Category: graphic optimization Reproducibility: Always Summary: The frames per second drop to half when night vision is ON Description: Before last patch (1008) this...
  2. mokov

2D Art comics and fanart

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445637347
  3. mokov

Question about Rate Thread

The Rate Thread option in this forums work for something? or it is just placebo
  4. mokov

everybody should by talking about this rith now

http://www.twitch.tv/tripwireladder Tripwire ladder - Stalingrad Cup Final - +IC+ vs =RAGE=
  5. mokov

wich is best (price/performance) vcard for asus k42f

Hello! I need help for uptade my notebook. I know... this machine isn
  6. mokov

a website with stats of maps and balance

like the DoD stats, maybe will be very cool with stats of all the maps for watch the balance should be in the main website.
  7. mokov

website with stats of maps and balance

like the DoD stats, maybe boy stats of all the maps will be very cool to watch the balance and weapons stats to our vanity
  8. mokov

When will be the next special xmas offer?

At least a discount code, is for a xmas gift! Pretty pls!
  9. mokov

2D Art Clan Divisi

Hi, I wanna share some posters from our clan. (Blaue Division NEVER DIE. They just go to hell seeking for more ivans.) (Enlist! Ivan don't let up) The illustration of this one is based on the cover of Blazing Combat no.2 (Frank Frazetta - 1965) :IS2: clandivisionazul.es
  10. mokov

Thx TWI! The game is AWESOME!

exceeded my expectations!! :) and thx for the support in this long night :cool:
  11. mokov

beta crashing

the game is crashing when I browse games and thee single player don't work. i'm frustrated trying to play :(
  12. mokov

Should the Siren keep her new scream/cry?

This survey is about the new sound of the Twisted Christmas event which will last until 4 January 2011.
  13. mokov

Size of the hud

Hi. I don't understand what happen with my hud, but is too big and no matter if I disable the weapons info, it still show up. Someone have a clue?
  14. mokov

2D Art Comics

based on a true story
  15. mokov

20" wildscreen help!

How can I setup my display to 1600 x 900 or 16:9 wildscreen? The highest resolution in my menu is 1440 x 900:(
  16. mokov

Squad Killing Floor Colombia

Si eres colombiano y juegas KF: Join us!
  17. mokov

Level Design The users choise

sorry, I try to make a pull but everything go wrong.
  18. mokov

About the players hud

I mean the hud display above the heads of the players, the one who give armor/heal and perk information. IT IS TOO BOTHER!!! At some distances, I can't see anything to shoot!!! It will be nice an option to get off (I know, we can disable the hud, but it'll hide valuable information, like the...
  19. mokov

ugly graphics

i have this problem with the sprites in kf-farm actually, it's worst than it seems no matter if i choose low, medium or high quality how can i fix it? My System Specifications: * Windows 2.5.1.2600 (SP 2) * Pentium 4 CPU 2.80GHz * 2GB RAM * ATI FireGL V3100 Thanks for all