• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. avp2501

Server How to host a Killing Floor 2 Server

I can't actually install the dedicated server. When using SteamCMD to install it I get a message saying that there is "no subscription" And if I look at the dedicated server in my tools list in steam it says "pre-loaded" as if it's not released. Stranger yet the play button is replaced with...
  2. avp2501

Favourite TAB for maps

I've got so many maps installed that it's hard to route through to our favs. Ok we got the playlists but I've got a ton of those too. Any chance of simply having a favourites tab just like the trader now has.
  3. avp2501

KF Twisted Christmas - and Harchier

Really appreciate all the bug fixes, I got so pissed off with those at one point I stopped playing for about 8 months so I'm really glad to see those getting sorted. It's good to see that the events are still going after all these years but I don't really get why the community maps. I've got...
  4. avp2501

Level Design Two issues since Halloween update

I also get this issue now since the update. Not only that but before I could select "update files on steam workshop" and it remembered the files I've uploaded. I'm now unable to update anything which is already on the workshop and therefore have to re-upload them as new. any chance you can fix...
  5. avp2501

Level Design Windows 7 issue with KFed

I've also tried these to save me having to "right click" all the time http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/11841-run-administrator.html http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/11949-elevated-program-shortcut-without-uac-prompt-create.html...
  6. avp2501

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I think I've found an ACTUAL solution to the windows 7 problems. I messed around with compatibility and the above suggestions but this didn't make a difference however I did find something that works all the time for me. If you create a shortcut on your desktop >...
  7. avp2501

Just started using KFed after a LONG holiday from it and now that I'm using windows 7 find these annoying bugs. Is there any work arounds for these? I did try the compatibility modes but that didn't make a difference.
  8. avp2501

What's up with whitelisting?

The last whitelist update that we had was 11-15-2011 which is 11 months ago, I know that TW are busy doing what they do but is this whitelist idea really working? Personally I like the idea of the whitelist and if it got updated once a month i'd be happy but I wouldn't want to nag TW about it...
  9. avp2501

'Story Mode' GameType

Great gametype you have here and I'm sure i'll make use of it at some point. Since the last KF update the story gametype doesn't seem to work any more. Is anyone else having this issue?
  10. avp2501

Beta Map KF-Crystal-Lake

No. I wish it was :( Applied for whitelisting a long time ago and no one has been whitelisted since.
  11. avp2501

New type of DLC ?

Yip it says "weapon and character" DLC and this section is just for PAID official DLC and so I'm actually worried about where TWI are planning to go with this. The character packs was a nice idea as it doesn't affect the gameplay however the weapon DLC's WILL definately make difference, this is...
  12. avp2501

Beta Map KF-Crystal-Lake

Latest version V1.9c is now live on the steam workshop. The map hasn't been updated for a while but this is the best of the current ones available. If I get time maybe I'll be able to finish it but who knows when that will be.
  13. avp2501

Steam Workshop

I think that KF could benefit greatly from the steam workshop however TW haven't bothered updating the whitelist and KF still has many of the original bugs that it had when it was released. So whats the chances of this happening? Don't mean to sound negative, KF has a ton of potential and its...
  14. avp2501

A question about acquiring the female character

First off I'd like to thank TWI for finally making and releasing the much wanted female character which many fans have nagged for, however the way in which you are releasing the DLC is shocking because of TW's good gaming ethics and how they have treated us well in the past. If they released...
  15. avp2501

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

So is KEPT still around? and how come whitelisting takes so long these days, don't mean to be an arse but the last update was Nov 2011 and even that was a minor update
  16. avp2501

Weapons on the ground now vanish between rounds

This is why I nagged about having new joiners / resurrected players actually spawn at the currently selected trader. (making good use of the shop teleporters) This would be very handy for many maps such as hospital horrors since its impossible to get into the roof trader in time
  17. avp2501

New Killing Floor update?

If they are new weapons then the balance is out the window...this also goes for the level 7 theory....TW had previously mentioned adding custom maps to the official list so maybe some of those. If truth I'd just be happy with the whitelist being updated and having plenty of servers with people...
  18. avp2501

Automatically Admin?

You should have a "pause / break" key on your keyboard. just press that and the game will pause
  19. avp2501

Console

I've suggested this before and totally agree with you. Having the ' open the console command just destroys my typing skills
  20. avp2501

Killing floor in the Future :D

Add at least another decade to that and you're getting closer. Of course developers are in the business to make money I never said otherwise but look at all these devs doing great selling games the normal way. Actually yeah the pay monthly was miles better, just look at the amount of content in...