• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

It's almost here!

By tomorrow, I'll officially be back up and running on my PC with the motherboard and CPU replacements I got and able to play RO more often (among other things). For anyone that may not know, about month ago my my CPU burned out and also corrupted memory (Lifetime warranty for the win!) which...
  2. K

Rolling when prone.

I thought it was a nice feature in America's Army, so maybe it could have a use for this game too. Sometimes, I'd like to get out of danger without too much exposure and prone goes a little slow as it is for that. :p
  3. K

Headphone recommendations.

I got myself a Creative Zen Nano Plus coming this friday, but we all know the included earphones are the crap. :p So I'm in need of a good set of lighweight headphones that are not ridiculously priced over $25, maybe preferable neckband for what I'll be doing while using my MP3 player. I'll...
  4. K

Jon Stewart is at it with them games...

Actually, he hits the nail in the coffin with this one. :D http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/media_player/play.jhtml?itemId=70892
  5. K

The official sig thread!

Yoshiro has one, so why can the general section not have one for all? :p So I'm in need of a new one and pretty much one that I can apply to many other forums (no username in it) ... Regardless, I'm not the creative type, so here's the image I had in mind thus far... I'm looking something...
  6. K

Getting a DS Lite.

Now that it has arrived, I shall be picking up one soon for its awesomeness. :D I enjoyed the likes of Mario Kart and kept stealing my brother's DS to play it. As usual, what games are recommended for it?
  7. K

Lost.

8. K

Woot woot!

Upgrade time in two weeks for me (when all is said and done)! Can't say for sure what I'll get yet however. Been waiting forever to dump this Athlon XP system for something better for months. Roughly speaking.... Athlon 64 3000+ DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 ULTRA-D Seagate Barracuda 300GB SATA Geforce...
  9. K

Awesome Sauce. (aka what have you gotten lately?)

The thread to show off what you have gotten/bought lately. :D Awesome sauce.
  10. K

E3 2006.

So it appears E3 is almost here. In fact, it starts this Wednesday.. How the time flies.. :eek: In any case, what is everyone looking forward to this year? Despite the name change and the constant jokes, etc I'm still looking forward to the Nintendo Revolition/Wii the most to see how it shines...
  11. K

You too, can make your own!

With lots of fun too, you can too make your own motivational poster! But lets try to keep it clean and so on, yes? :cool: One thing to note, the image only lasts a few minutes, so you'll have to upload it elsewhere.
  12. K

Further video card opinions.

I seem at a bit of a loss as to what I should consider getting, so perhaps I can get some opinions on the matter. I'm trying to decide between the Radeon X1800XT (unless a Radeon X1900 within the price range comes within next month) or the Geforce 7900GT. I'm stuck with a budget of around $300...
  13. K

Remember Trauma Studios?

The makers of the Desert Combat mod for BF1942 are still alive and kicking under Kaos Studios these days. They are currently working on Frontlines: Fuel of War with the Unreal 3 Engine. Due to legal reasons and all that, I can't post scanned stuff, but look out for an announcement and so on...