• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KingJoker

Level Design [Content Browser]

Am i the only one having problems opening up the packages for the vanilla maps? It seems locked off. Is this intentional?
  2. KingJoker

When to expect the rest of the perks?

How can we really say KF2 is too hard, too easy, this perk is ****, etc etc without the rest of the perks? We at least just need the release of the sharpshooter.
  3. KingJoker

Level Design SDK Bug

Edit: just delete this thread - Apparently it's just the SDK being slow as ****.
  4. KingJoker

Whitelisting

White listing is already out right? first few months of KF were **** with garbage maps because of "map packs" and then perk grinders.
  5. KingJoker

Where's Alex?

Was Alex involved at all for Killing Floor 2? Like I know he was in KF1... Just curious.
  6. KingJoker

KF SDK Bug

Having trouble using the SDK recently. Everything works fine except for the cursor which moves around the screen at an exaggerated acceleration. Sometimes i move the cursor and the cursor simply keeps going in a direction at a much faster pace. Any fixes for this?
  7. KingJoker

Schoolboy/PoiBoi Problems

Does anybody any insight on some solid computers that a schoolboy could afford? Pretty broke in college, and im wondering if anyone has any ideas on what a solid laptop is, I of course am wanting to run KF2 great, and any other unreal engine game. So anybody know any "great/good" "gaming" laptops?
  8. KingJoker

Medic Armor/Speed

Why is everyone in Killing Floor hating on the medics armor and speed boost? It doesn't really help on a suicidal server where the armor is basically eaten alive... And also once your team is dead 50+ specimens for a medic alone can be tedious, since you get no damage boost O_O I've been trying...
  9. KingJoker

This is needed to complete KF.

Soldier (I guess he has no name... but look near the bottom and you see: Pvt Jim :D) or Gasmask Jim Powers Masterson Davin Hazmat (Hazmat guy?) Kara CPL Quick
  10. KingJoker

Hmmm my Desktop lacks KF love!

Does anyone on this forum have sweet Killing Floor wallpapers :(? And if so can you direct me too a link for it :O!!
  11. KingJoker

Just a heads up :ddddddd

"Just a heads up, that something KF is happening tommorow. Also watch this space for news on the next KF update. And for those of you that have been unhappy with us posting information about our other game Heroes of Stalingrad, we now have an official game group up for that, so this is the...
  12. KingJoker

Ideas and Suggestions

Here are some ideas and “suggestions” I have that I would like too share. Hope you like them, if not. Meh Ideas *Emergency syringe: Instant 10-30 HP ; 1-3 carrying capacity (clips); Weight is around 2-4 *Stun Grenades: Stuns specimens in a grenades radius, for around 1-3 seconds; DOES NOT...
  13. KingJoker

[Movie] You don't know Jack!

YouTube - HBO Films: You Don't Know Jack Trailer #1 (HBO) Did anyone like/watch this movie :D?! I did. Also if so, what is your view of euthanasia.
  14. KingJoker

Quick idea

The Iklwa: Damage is inbetween chainsaw alt-fire - katana power attack. speed around a knifes alt-fire weights 2 blocks/3 like a katana :D! Tell me what you hate about it :O. Like?
  15. KingJoker

British!

We should implent all of these into killing floor :D. YouTube - SAS Weapons ^^^ Gimmeh mallet ^^^ YouTube - SAS Black kit ^^^ Husks become completely useless ^^^ Anyone else like these ideas lol?
  16. KingJoker

Question?

Is there any groups or people who play killing floor (I hate joining rooms with people who cant hit a enter button or y or even use a mic :/ i feel like im playing with bots...) O_O ---------------AND Aren't complete *** holes :/... Just wondering :o, love to play with em.... I Hate playing...
  17. KingJoker

Survivor!

A quick idea I came up of :O I nicknamed it the super mega ownage perk........... Anyways quick idea because I’ve read posts about perks with awesome attributes so I decided too add my own :o.... anyways: -------------- Survivor Perk ---Level Six--- *More recoil 15-30%% *Damage resistance 20%...
  18. KingJoker

Server Can't create a Listen or Dedicated Server

well i had a post a while back about it got no posts so ill repost it :/ well, I cant host a server and it makes me mad lol? Ive changed my ports for my modem/ and firewall. but i still cant get it too work anyone mind helping to tell me if im doing anything wrong? or am i skipping a step that...
  19. KingJoker

Beta Map Isolated map

my first my map i officially made i guess you could say :/~ But here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBL94MOZ Only beta after all guess it has to suck also since its my first ^^ Criticism would be nice :O (Not that much too criticize due too size but still lol xD!) Oh and lava...
  20. KingJoker

Character Idea!

I made up these two characters, hope you like em :O just seems cool to add some class based characters or even having miscellaneous hunters of some sort. PEOPLE WHO CAN USE GUNS AND HELP KILL CLONES. [Dr Watts] *Working in the hospital was a long and tedious job, but today was different. The...