• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KingJoker

No loving God would allow this to happen.

Meh. Sucks to be you. :) IF this is another "If im the last man standing the game should be easier ****" then no... I like it. In fact I'd rather the game get harder for each player dead.
  2. KingJoker

Camp spots has to go

By the way guys camping is something the mappers are responsible for. It's not a gameplay mechanic, it's a level-design mechanic.
  3. KingJoker

Beta Map KF-CastleDefense

They ain't lieing man... polish that **** up and you got something close to the RE Mansion from 1 and Zero. That **** was gold back in the day.
  4. KingJoker

Camp spots has to go

Its a horde game. You camp in horde games. If you want to move around go play L4D or wait for story maps. The reason why kiting will never work is because by definition horde is meant to **** you up when you run. Watch any zombie movie or whatever the **** you want, that's the point of the...
  5. KingJoker

Game bans for "sexism"?

This has already been debated... ranted... talked about.. Stahp
  6. KingJoker

Bulk Ammo (Berserker Level 5 perk)

You get most of your EXP as a zerker using the Nail Gun.
  7. KingJoker

Berserker/Melee Ability Balance

Zerk just need an HP pool IMO. Zerk is a trash killing class and is great at it right now, but when the big dudes come out and i can land my parries but my team is ****ING STUPID, and won't kill him while hes staggered... thats when problems happen. Zerk just needs HP, thats it, not DPS...
  8. KingJoker

KF2 needs some new things to kill..

Uruk-Hai for KF +1
  9. KingJoker

TWI please respond: how do these skills work?

Ehh, i like the concept, it's just the fact that his HP pool is so low that missing hp is not something you can do, it just isn't.
  10. KingJoker

Level Design No Terrain/Landscape?

Modular design is the way to go now a days.... It cames sense. Designing maps is just easier... that's the best way to explain it lol. If you read some of the **** TW said it's already been said that "Nope, not yet.. still working on it" Sames with mutators too to be perfectly honest. Just...
  11. KingJoker

Unreleased Class Megathread

I just hate the name Martial Artist... i hope they name it Dragon... or Blade"something" cos... Martial Artist just seems ****ing terrible when you compare to Firebug and Berzerker. IMO
  12. KingJoker

What if we are the bad guys?

Horzine owns the world... alright?..... They seem to be the leader in Weapons manufacturing, genetic engineering, physical augmentations, and what appears to be human cloning. Kevin and Hans were probably two separate people of the organization who were meant to make humans better somehow, or...
  13. KingJoker

The notes from HorrorDuck and Scarrabans adventures.

If he's zerking and having problem with clots hes ****ing up. I'm a level 16 zerker and i have zero problems with them.... the clots breaking aim needs to stay. It's intended to jerk players around to discombobulate them, and with everyone complaining about it seems to be doing its intended purpose.
  14. KingJoker

TWI please respond: how do these skills work?

Edit: **** it. The buff only works by how much hp you have missing.
  15. KingJoker

SDK KF2 dont have textures.

I'm not currently able to fully load a package on a map... Why is this?
  16. KingJoker

Level Design [Content Browser]

Am i the only one having problems opening up the packages for the vanilla maps? It seems locked off. Is this intentional?
  17. KingJoker

Will we have to pay for mods for KF2 too?

Meh, if theres a option for donations or whatever ill be fine. I know DOTA2 does this alot. I like it alot. Modders need money too guys, and if the modder feels like charging for it, then they should be able to. (Although I have no idea how the relationship would work between Valve, Tripwire...
  18. KingJoker

About early access

Then go read the **** they've already posted on this. You ain't ****, get the **** to looking.
  19. KingJoker

Anybody else finds teleporting zeds stupid?

Good lol. Horde game where you camp? It's expected. Horde game when you run away and try to kite and you end up brutally murdered. It's expected.