• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Why do we need to make scuicidal harder when we have this?

EDIT: lowered HP. EDIT: just did my homework and guess what? BETTER IDEA: when patriarch heal himself the third time, he summon his pet. If you manage to kill patriarch, you'll win the game. The question is, how fast you gonna die doin it? One pre- or post-patriarch boss. Suicidal only. A...
  2. B

Kudos lethalvotex

He outdoes himself again. And DOOOOOOMMMMM is whitelisted. Congratulations everyone (well, if "anthracy" want to be congrated, I will) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=452035&postcount=1 Personally, I love dearly the good old map is back.
  3. B

Happy turkey day

Roll call everyone Post something here if you want to wish every members of forum a happy holiday. And remember to exclude who you hate, too. Personally, I can not wait until xmas and see what it will bring. Have a happy turkey day!!!
  4. B

Firebug weapon

Ok, I know what you thinking: another weapon thread, firebug again, this guy totally got too many time on his hand BUT Here's my idea of my total-dominant firebug (ok, maybe not total dominant, but still a very good idea nevertheless) Incendiary ammo for LAR, so each shot will ignite zed for...
  5. B

Commando lv6 bonus

I have support lv6, demo lv6 and just reach commando lv6 recently. And I have a question, if not a suggestions: Support lv6 got 60% extra shotgun damage, demo has 60% extra explosive damage, why comando has only 50% (no increase comparing to lv 5) -> gimme extra 1/15 damage, co'on. So...
  6. B

expert on Brit accent is needed

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/gadgets_and_gaming/article6907147.ece There's a small movie on that link, about CoD series. Most voice (read: all) is Brit, and I can hear a few sentence just like in KF. Especially around 3:00, there's a guy say "cover me, I'm...
  7. B

Clearwire modem and kf

Ok, so i got a clear internet, and the service seems to block some of the port that required to host a game. I've lost the manual, so I dont know how to setup a port-forwarding, and I cant find the source. Anyone know something about this?
  8. B

Better gaming experience today

Howdy everyone today I've seen a better loading speed, way better than a few days ago. Play 5 matches in a row, both core maps and custom map and they're loaded in less than 30s each, compare to 3~4mins loading yesterday. And more importantly, the ads are still there. I'm a strong supporter of...
  9. B

M32 grenade launcher

Hi everyone. Just played the latest update of kf. and there's M32, like the one in tf2 (or nor, I dont know) I remember thet tf2's grenade launcher tends to fly to the left, while kf's one is fly straight. So in real life, the real m32 will fly left or straight?
  10. B

new white list system?

Just stumble on a non-whitelisted sv, and I realized that my perk's lv are the same (althou progress has been halted, of course) Great :)) Now I can double jump on scuicidal =)) Thanks, TWI
  11. B

What will be your first perk that reaches lv6?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ What will be your first perk that reaches lv6? Assume that you will not auto-lv up as soon as the pack is out. To me, it'll probably be the firebug. Just got him lv5 last week or so, and I'm very curious as what kind of advantage he will has at lv6, compare to others perks' lv6.
  12. B

When ya see d'police, warn'a brotha

Misleading title :p Actually, it's nearly 12hrs since TWi announce the upcomming free DLC, you can read more at this page. And frankly, I'm confused to see no new topic about it. Warning, Spoiler contain. You have been warned. Continue at your risk. According to TWI, there's gonna be new...
  13. B

This sounds crazy, but, KF vs CoD:MW

Alright, guys, KF and CoD:MW are two of my favorite games. I love KF because of its co-op aspect, while CoD playing versus is great. Now, I know this sounds silly, that CoD is way more expensive than KF, that ...etc, but there's something CoD offers that I feel missing in KF. The thing is that...
  14. B

Steam client updated, and guess what?

Now what is this? Is there any official information available yet?
  15. B

Code I'm completely new, and I don't know if this's possible

As I've said, i dont know a bit about these thing. But... Could someone make me a mutator that give a cross hair in the center of the screen, so that I dont have to aim every time I shoot? Or at least, point out to me where I can see how to make such thing possible. Cuz I hate so much having to...
  16. B

Misc. questions

Hi guys, I'm pretty new here, and I got some questions need answer :D - How to change the trader time any bigger than 1min (in solo). - I got a intel card. Not good enough, even for KF. So I want to know if it's me or the game gives some kind of jerky movement of the zombine: the kind of keep...