• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KrazyKraut

Diablo 3 is here!

I played Diablo 1 back in the 90s (I even got hellfire), it was one of my favourites. I bought Diablo 2 probably the week it came out, same goes for Lord of Destruction. All I knew about Diablo 3 were the first two or so videos after it got announced (2009?). I didn't follow any of it past that...
  2. KrazyKraut

[Game] Syndicate [2012]

If it turns out to be a Deus Ex clone that is more geared towards "direct assault" gameplay instead of sneaking and hacking I'll get it. I played both Syndicates and like them a lot, but I have no problem with an FPS. I wonder if people complained in 1996 that the next Duke Nukem wouldn't be a...
  3. KrazyKraut

[Game] Operation Flashpoint: Red River

It's funny how all of a sudden the laws of capitalism and offer & demand get praised when usually they are treated as the root of all evil (e.g. companies focusing the console market, milking the COD series, WOW...). But anyway, as blatantly as they ignored the feedback coming in even before...
  4. KrazyKraut

The "anything" thread

and crashing it came
  5. KrazyKraut

The "anything" thread

I'm off to nuremberg for a stag party. Pondering.. is it okay to try to get laid the very same day you got dumped?
  6. KrazyKraut

Victory day in Russia

It is a day to be remembered forever and we are lucky to live in different times. Let's agree on that and never forget.
  7. KrazyKraut

Vienna to honour Austria's Nazi army deserters

I fully respect people who deserted from the Wehrmacht for political reasons or because of the senselessness of the war and the crimes they committed. I would assume though most deserters simply do so because they don't want to die. Though I can understand that, honouring them takes it too far...
  8. KrazyKraut

The "anything" thread

I like kap too. But I fixed it. Something I never thought I could, because it never worked in the past. But I did it.
  9. KrazyKraut

The "anything" thread

And single again. Can you believe it? I feel like ****.
  10. KrazyKraut

Music Video Thread

YouTube - Royce Da 5'9" - "Shake This"
  11. KrazyKraut

The "anything" thread

Nah we've been doing it since the night we met which was a month ago, but since last night we are 'officially' together. Goes to show, one-night-stands can lead somewhere.
  12. KrazyKraut

The "anything" thread

I got a new girlfriend since around 2 a. m. :)
  13. KrazyKraut

What is your work or what do you study

28, got a degree in business administration. Now I work for an aircraft engine manufacturer where I am responsible for the industrialization of a control and monitoring system. Not exactly the profession I studied but it brings money home and the working times are alright, too.
  14. KrazyKraut

Music Video Thread

YouTube - Alice in Chains - Check My Brain
  15. KrazyKraut

Pervitin and its use..

Speed is a different drug with very different effects accurately described in that documentary: no hunger no felt need for sleep increased readiness to assume risks euphoria and in theory you can also focus better on tasks You can see how these traits can come in handy for a soldier.
  16. KrazyKraut

[Game] Battlefield 3

Well there's Joint Operations, if anyone remembers that: Grenade launchers didn't work in close quarters iirc and due to fast pace and in general long distances they were not that easy to use. Still the damage they inflicted seemed "real enough" if you hit the ground close to someone: he died.
  17. KrazyKraut

Crysis 2 ZOMG SPECULATION!

Hehe, Crysis, just like FarCry (imo) suffer from the German entertainment syndrome: It happens to all German productions that desperately try to not look German and usually result in totally uninspired products filled with stereotypes, b movie characters, bad storytelling and crappy dialogues...
  18. KrazyKraut

The "anything" thread

Move to Ohio. Problem solved.
  19. KrazyKraut

[Game] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Hmm, sounds like it's good, not great. Kind of what I expected. I agree with what he says about the AI though, I'd too rather like a surprising AI that does some stupid stuff than the typical super-predictable one we get in most games. "Protect your hot ex-girlfriend scientist" seems like a very...
  20. KrazyKraut

HoS biggest competitor

other hoes