• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The_Sorrow

KF AKM Weapon

Hello I recently made an AKM for KF, it's in the engine and ready to go but when I Import the Animations which took a really bloody long time, the engine crashes with a log giving no useful information as to why it's doing it, I tried removing the weapon model and reimporting which worked fine...
  2. The_Sorrow

Far Cry 3 Bow for KF

Today I was practicing rigging and happened to do the bow from Far Cry 3, I was wondering if anyone would want it in KF? Think I'll put the development stats up here: Programming 65% AnimationSequences: Draw 100% Draw_Loaded 100% Reload 100% Draw_Back 100% Fire 100% Draw_Empty 100% Holster 100%...
  3. The_Sorrow

[Weapon] FNP45

Well Hello there ;D I started rigging up an FNP45 today for the KFL server and wanted some oppinions on how it should look, oh and ofcourse I'll release it here incase the KFL thing makes you think otherwise. Now the options for attachments are: Docter Sight Suppressor Iron Sights you can...
  4. The_Sorrow

[Weapon] CZ75

Well hello there ;D I haven't released a weapon in a.. very long time so I thought I'd release the CZ75 I put into KF a while ago. now I forgot to include a readme so I'm just going to have to type it up here. Installation: inside the rar file should be folders like Animations, Sounds and...
  5. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation Sorrow's Rig Releases.

Well hello there the use for this thread will be for both releasing My own rigs I make every now and then, and for taking requests for them, so if you have a model which I find worth rigging ( it MUST be uved) I'll rig it, I may even Animate it if I've got some more time to spare. oh and one...
  6. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation about ActorX

hello I was searching for ActorX2012 and have been for quite a while now, still nothing, but I did read up that Epic doesn't intend to compile another one as they are sick of doing so every year, My guess it because you can import FBX files to the UDK, but FBX tends to get a whole bunch of...
  7. The_Sorrow

Level Design porting content for map KF-ClearSky

hallo I thought the Clear Sky base might be a good idea for a KF map so I started porting content from the game, it is a slow process, depending on the texture amount, a single model on average takes about 10-30 mins to port... I could use some help with the terrain and I'll upload screens...
  8. The_Sorrow

Time for another Beretta mod

I haven't released another Beretta Reload mod in a while so I thought I might do some new Anims from new ideas and release a new one again, take the pick, with, or without flashlight?
  9. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation CheyTacM200Intervention .408Caliber version Rig Release

Yo Forum dudes I had an hour to spare so I made a CheyTacM200 rig, the model I found on FPSBanana and needs textures, I am going to jump back to 2011 and Animate it so if anyone makes a texture it'd be awesome if you could send it :B and I'll get it ingame. reason I uploaded the rig was for...
  10. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation Rig Development

Yo dudes. if any of you have any weapons you want to Animate but want them rigged, or other objects, I can set up the scene and send it back to you :3, I can't do soft body rigging though, or Organics in other words, but yeah, send Me anything to be rigged and I am up I'll add propper pivots...
  11. The_Sorrow

MW2 Weapon Conversions

hallo I have noticed lots of games mainly the source engine have MW2 weapons added, so I have considered doing the same for KF, first will be the MP5K and TMP, I have done a Reload for the MP5K already with the KF hands but not sure if I should use MW2 hands, opinions?, conversion requests...
  12. The_Sorrow

New weapon! M1911

hello dudes :3 I decided to start making a new gun cause I have a fair bit of free time right now, so I found a great model on FPSBanana and I am getting My mate Lon3r1 to texture it, here are some of his textures to see how they look :)...
  13. The_Sorrow

USP45 Release

USP 45 okay here is the release of the USP45, it's got a few bugs and I know of all of them so no need to tell, can't get My head around making effects of it hitting walls or objects. http://www.mediafire.com/?ovbj6nkdrijsqd9 Read the READMEH for all instructions and info, if you wanna join...
  14. The_Sorrow

Z3RO's Boker Knife mod

here is Z3RO's knife mod, I hope you all like it http://www.mediafire.com/?e7sdr1shjvn6ijh and I know it sucks, and you have to drop not sell, to test quick just enablecheats: Summon Boker.BokerPickup have fun...
  15. The_Sorrow

New weapon usp45

Yo dudes I know the MK23 is pretty much the same thing but better, anyways I had the model and texture so I thought I'd try to get it done, it works ingame and Marco is helping Me with getting a part of the gun going, hopefully there will be a release sometime this week, Slavek and I got it...
  16. The_Sorrow

New weapon coming! G11

Yo dudes :) Hipnox modeled a G11 Assault rifle or what ever it is and I have been animating it and process is going great!, USP waits and for the G11 I need a texture, J.D UVUnwrapped it so it's ready to be textured, [TW]RedTide helped to get it rigged and he did a great job. I'll find some...
  17. The_Sorrow

I need reliable texturers and coders, and maybe 1 more modeler

hello dudes I have formed a group of people to help in making a mod for KF, I am currently in need of another modeler, a texturer or 2 and any coders who volunteer to help, send a message if you want and I'll send the details of the mod thanks in advance m8s
  18. The_Sorrow

[REQUEST FOR TWI] please add some more rigs on next update

Hello dudes :) I have been using the rigs you released with the KFSDK recently and they are really useful, but more would be even more useful, I need more weapon rigs mainly cause I have been trying to re-animate a few weapons, I did the beretta and it was a success, so I hope to complete...
  19. The_Sorrow

New Mutator, Beretta92FS, new animation and no flashlight

Yo dudes I have been animating a fair bit this week with KF's rigs and I did a new 9mm reload, at the moment it has no flashlight but I can make a second version of it if it is wanted, I think the one without a flashlight should go to Commando, but I first want everyone Else's opinion, I was...
  20. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation [REQUEST FOR TWI] please release more rigs on next update

hello TWI dudes the rigs which came in one of the past updates are really useful but it would be handy having all weapons available and a few zombies, please add them to the next update... thanks in advance