• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The_Sorrow

[Request] G5 Pistol

hmm I might take you up on that, I like the look of the drawing, just some things seem odd, such as the triangular bits on the back of the grip, there's no real indication on the drawing whether it's an indentation, inlay or extrusion
  2. The_Sorrow

KF Project Santa

there's a lot of weapons in KF you could question the realism of lol, take the zed gun with its weird plasma fire for example
  3. The_Sorrow

KF Project Santa

God the bagpipe is a revolting "instrument"
  4. The_Sorrow

Level Design Ladders?

I don't believe the ladders will be animated, not in first person at least given the pace of the gameplay and the fact that the first person rig is not a world rig, while making it transition isn't necessarily difficult, without it being a world rig you would not see the interaction with the...
  5. The_Sorrow

KF Project Santa

aids aids oh god please not a freezer gun *barfs everywhere*
  6. The_Sorrow

KF Project Santa

aah one more to never forget, Vintorez
  7. The_Sorrow

KF Project Santa

UMP45 P90 G11 AUG MP443 AK5c Sig 552 Commando FNP45 ACR
  8. The_Sorrow

Beta Map KF-Freddys

I added some custom particle effects and lighting, I'm a bit rusty atm but I'll show some screens when I'm even remotely happy with how it looks xD
  9. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation [Help] How to emitt light from illumination

why didn't you just ask me on Steam Dman? you add a bone and code it
  10. The_Sorrow

KF Jacob Taylor

hahaha that head looks way too big for the body which also has weird proportions.
  11. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation Main Menu

never had it before so no, sorry
  12. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation Main Menu

what you could do is open the console on the menu, type map KF-Menu, or you could open the SDK open the menu map, press P and move up to it and record.
  13. The_Sorrow

KF AKM Weapon

Hello I recently made an AKM for KF, it's in the engine and ready to go but when I Import the Animations which took a really bloody long time, the engine crashes with a log giving no useful information as to why it's doing it, I tried removing the weapon model and reimporting which worked fine...
  14. The_Sorrow

Far Cry 3 Bow for KF

thanks for backing Me up bro, and to the others, sorry I've been away for a while I've had a fair bit of work to do and I'm needed in a Clear Sky mod again interestingly called 'Clear Skies' and wow.. that bow looked so bad I think it gave Me cancer, I'll do some more Animations tomorrow and see...
  15. The_Sorrow

New Mapper + Coder

cool stuff, what's with your 3DS MAX? it looks bloody weird.
  16. The_Sorrow

3D & Animation Rigging and Animating

oo that looks like fun, you need to place a CAT parent inside the knife, a pelvis at the base of the knife and make an arm run down to the other hand, make as many segments as there are in the chain and placed at their pivots, or only a few bones running down the chain, name the parts...
  17. The_Sorrow

Female Fleshpound project: needs a team

I'd make a CAT rig for this if My computer was working, default bones with some controllers is a bad way to go, you could even request the original FP rig from (TW Zerisus) and skin it to that. I'll see about getting some new hardware when some asshole gives Me a job and I can help if needed...
  18. The_Sorrow

Far Cry 3 Bow for KF

My computer is being a dick and wifi card shat it's self, I knew it was coming, My main hdd is rather old, luckily it's not My work drive so I still have the stuff and will continue when My **** box is operational again, posting this on My mum's craptop.
  19. The_Sorrow

Far Cry 3 Bow for KF

Damn, what happened? I'm going to continue Animating today, I've not done anything in the past couple days as I've been busy, got a day or two off now.
  20. The_Sorrow

Far Cry 3 Bow for KF

you're only forgetting the Holster_Empty, Idle_Loaded, Holster_Loaded, but yeah, those sequences have been completed, and thanks for the programming part :D