• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Should cosmetic bundles be added to the In-Game store?

I will never use the zed economy or whatever the hell it is. I spent way more than the cost kf1 in dlc alone! Hell i even bought the physical copy so i could have ahsley right away, I also bought the ball and paid for tf2 for those characters aaand bought all of the red orchestras for those...
  2. A

Stop! Red Light on Killing Floor 2

Yeah you don't have to defend them guys they can handle a little negative feedback. I love twi and again i buy all their stuff every chance i get, im just waiting for a big button that says pay twi x money to unlock everything =)
  3. A

Stop! Red Light on Killing Floor 2

I agree with a lot of this, I could care less about the pvp junk considering i maybe did it all of 3 times on left 4 dead. I don't play kf to pvp that just not what kf means to me. Oh lordy the micro transactions... I've spent well over $100 on kf just to support tw, i bought everything at full...
  4. A

Level Design importing or replicating?

It's been a long time since i've used 3dsmax since i've mainly been on maya the last few years but it should be able to do the same exact thing. What i would do is make a few layers and make copies of the entire thing on to the different layers. Then i would pick the first layer and select a...
  5. A

Level Design importing or replicating?

So i've been doing something along these lines myself. The problems you're going to run into are getting the blood working, which you'll have to make a whole new texture map for that, and collision. I solved it buy chopping the model into chunks and doing it all by hand. It takes a long time and...
  6. A

Level Design Difference between BSP and the static meshes

If you use bsp brushes then the rooms will not get covered in blood. It needs to have that 3rd uv channel which you can't do on bsps. I've been converting an old kf1 map and i've had to go through and convert all my bsps to meshes.
  7. A

Beta Map KF-LOTD-Downtown

Thank you very much for that video, i'll get on it right away! It hadn't occured to me to go under those hehe.
  8. A

I got the jump abuses i was able to find i also asked above for you to post me some pictures hehe
  9. A

Level Design KF-London Revamp

need that double decker bus converted!
  10. A

New versions up with blood working on the first building you start the game on. I updated original post with the download link.
  11. A

Level Design Question about blood uv mapping

That solved my blood size issues, thank you very much!
  12. A

Level Design Question about blood uv mapping

So what exactly is causing the blood to come out HUGE on my static mesh? I'm being a little lazy and made an entire building 1 solid mesh, is it happening because all of my uv's are small and bunched up? Is chopping it up into chunks so that i can have more room to make the uv's bigger the only...
  13. A

3D & Animation exporting to and from udk to fbx in maya

Ok so i need a bit of a hand here. So i have a model in udk with 20 elements under lodinfo well i didn't back it up like a dummy and now when i export to fbx and back into maya it only comes through with about 6 maters in the hypershade. So when i bring it back into udk after my adjustments the...
  14. A

Level Design No blood splatter?

nevermind had to maximize it! now i'm getting blood to show on my statics hehe
  15. A

weird my editor looks slightly different, i guess i gotta figure it out.
  16. A

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

oooooooo thats a nice apc right there!
  17. A

Thanks for the comments. The funny thing about the trees is they have no collisions just a blocking volume for the trunk yet the leaves still block stuff which is weird. As for exploits if you could post me pictures or videos id appreciate it. Im trying to get the map to play right then im...
  18. A

Well that explains why my kf1 ported map has no blood. Now, i assume if i change my bsp's into a static mesh i should be able to get somewhere, the question is where exactly in the static mesh editor is the option to generate the uv channel?
  19. A

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Great looking map dude, ignore the nonsense.
  20. A

Ok this map is more of an experiment in converting kf1 maps and learning the new udk more than an attempt at a current gen looking map. With that said i went ahead and used the tool that was posted by Broski270 and started to throw my time at it. This was a map i enjoyed playing in an old game...