• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

PC Memory leak in connecting window

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: While downloading to connect to a server, the game leaks memory. Description: It appears as while downloading to connect to a server, the game spams multiple layers of connecting windows ontop of each other. I once downloaded a large map to...
  2. M

PC SoundCue audio plays only on the left speaker

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: SoundCues sound effects only comes out from left speaker. Description: Play a SoundCue with distance attenuation and the audio comes out only from left speaker. This does not effect SoundCues without distance attenuation (i.e. music or UI fx)...
  3. M

PC Log spam

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Killing Floor 2 Launch.log is currently bloated with random log lines. Description: Just launch the game or server and you get a massive log flood that makes it very difficult to track actual important errors on log. Here's a few examples...
  4. M

Final Release [Utility] Webadmin Workshop tool

Name WebAdmin Workshop tool Description This mod basically lets you easily manage workshop items on server, notifies you of a configuration error and broadcasts messages whenever server is downloading some workshop items (or updates to items). Download link Download from here. Download source...
  5. M

Beta Release [GameType] ZED Survival vs mod

This is a game mode inspired by Garry's mod Zombie Survival gametype. Note that this is an early BETA mod, it contains a few flaws and problems and may need to be balanced! Description Basically, it is a PvP game type where the objective is to stay as human as long as possible. As humans die...
  6. M

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

This custom gametype basically adds support for custom zeds on waves/custom bosses/custom music for server. Download from here. Download source code from here. Mods required to run this mod: - ServerExt (I will maybe add another version later that does not require ServerExt). - Slot Machine...
  7. M

Final Release [Utility] Admin access plus manager

This is a mod which gives some additional admin tools to your server. Download from here. Download source code from here. Be sure to read the included readme pdf file coming with the rar file, since there is quite a lot into the mod! Features: Supports running same settings (admin...
  8. M

PC Custom Materials can't be built in-game

Category: Code/2d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: Creating own custom materials will be replaced by default textures in-game unless you have editor to compile the material first (for custom mods). Description: If you create a custom material that you use for your mod, you must always...
  9. M

Beta Release [Mutator] KF2 Bots

On popular demand I made a bots mutator for KF2. They are yet not too bright and does not support a lot of features of KF2 yet, but they do work for now. Please don't tell me what I should add, I know what to add, but in all due time. Download from here. (v 0.1) Download source code from here...
  10. M

Final Release [Mutator] Slot Machines mod

Mod name HUD Slot Machines mod Version 1.0 Description [INDENT]This is a returning mod from Killing Floor 1, it awards you with random cards as you kill enemy zeds. The amount of zeds you need to kill for each card is server configurable, but by default 4 zeds. In order to receive the "price"...
  11. M

PC Pawn ragdolls can't be re-initialized

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Once you set a pawn to go to ragdoll physics, but if you end it and go to walking, then re-enter ragdoll physics, it keeps the old ragdoll pose from before. Description: I made a mod where player can go to ragdoll physics like being knocked out...
  12. M

PC Static Meshes with PHYS_Rigidbody crashes the game

Category: Code / level design Reproducibility: Always Summary: Some static meshes replace with a RigidBody mesh always crash the game with a C++ runtime error (called pure virtual function). Description: After a closer look I noticed this only applies to static meshes with "FlexCollision=On"...
  13. M

PC Bug in KFInventoryManager.AddWeaponToGroup

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always/Sometimes Summary: If you have non-KFWeapon based inventory in your inventory chain, they sometimes get removed from the chain by this function. Description: Just give yourself a random inventory item which is not a KFWeapon, then throw current weapon...
  14. M

PC LoadObject can't load objects from Cache

Since I'm not sure if you are aware of this bug. Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: UObject::LoadObject/Object.DynamicLoadObject can't find objects from packages loaded from Cache. Description: This effectively breaks all maps or mods from referencing across to other custom...
  15. M

PC [UnrealScript] Canvas broken canvas functions

These 2 functions seam to be broken in KF2 (they were functional in UDK): native noexport final function PushMaskRegion(float X, float Y, float XL, float YL); native noexport final function PopMaskRegion(); They were useful for clipping canvas tiles or text on HUD, but seams to do nothing...
  16. M

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

This mod will probably someday evolve into a KF2 ServerPerks version. The new scoreboard supports more than 6 players, although the looks of it isn't exactly the same as standard KF scoreboard, mainly because it is written in UnrealScript rather then a Flash GUI. Version 0.25 includes Kill...
  17. M

Unlimited End-game bosses

My "first" KF2 mod I experimented with on KF2 early access beta. Gives player unlimited cash and ammo, but after wave 1 you will be meeting Hans Volter, a lot of them. Since it is impossible to survive even one wave with them, I could probably make it to some kind of competition mod where last...
  18. M

KF [GameType] Trials mod

This is a silly mod inspired by Trials in UT2004. It features objectives you have to go through, record speed runs, rankings based on speed runs, double/multi jumping support and dodging/walldodging support. By interface it is slightly like UT2004 Assault. Download from here (v1.0) Source codes...
  19. M

KF [Utility] De-serverpackage listing

Mod nameNetwork package reducer DescriptionThis mod will remove a bunch of stock Texture/StaticMesh/Animation/Sound packages from PackageMap (in same manner as they were marked as 'ServerSideOnly') that are not relevant to gameplay but just merely level decorations. Doing this will prevent...
  20. M

[Mutator] Music downloader

This is simply a mod which allows server admins to make clients automatically download music and karma data files for KF. Server hosts download this file: http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/MusicLoader.rar Clients download this file: http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/MusicLoaderClient.zip Unzip...