• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Falidell

Final Map KF-NewStormDefence

yup its C1
  2. Falidell

Beta Map KF-Defence-2015

i like this remix version of defence-b2 it pleases me greatly that people still to this day like the idea of my map Please continue your work it makes me smile
  3. Falidell

Level Design [WIP] KF-LilaPanic

so far i found one issue with pathing. the tower stairs on the side with the vehicles zeds will attempt(and fail) to reach second floor via jumping off of vehicles. you'll see the paths if you check on the pathsP in the flags menu for the viewport. or just pressing P i would do a manual...
  4. Falidell

Level Design [WIP] KF-LilaPanic

some classics are immortal =) looks good so far i'll test it out tonight
  5. Falidell

the main appeal

it kind of killed killing floor for me when they started adding gold weapons, lasers funky weapons and basically when it started to no longer be killing floor a spin off " killing floor: abridged" edit: i started to feel like "na, im done" but delt with it after level 6 perks. this is because...
  6. Falidell

NEW Screens

you know i can't help but think.... x-com(the new one) when i see those screenshots... just not feeling the ketchup
  7. Falidell

Level Design Faster ZEDs and better Spawn Volume

well it all has to do with the math involved with it's "Self Rating" function Function RateZombieVolume but take a peaky weeky at RateZombieVolume in paticular this section within the for-loop if( bNoZAxisDistPenalty ) { TotalPlayerDistScore += PlayerDistScoreXY/KFGT.NumPlayers; } else { //...
  8. Falidell

OK Got it to Work this time actually tested it lol sorry for the delay i assumed the first on would work and i stumbled on this thread today. found out it didn't HERE bHiddenSpawner // do we care if player can see us spawn stuff? fZedSpeedMult // 1= normal speed 0.5= half speed bTouchDisables...
  9. Falidell

Here MurphyZombieVolume bHiddenSpawner :: True=No Spawning While pLayer is lookin. False= We don't care fZedSpeedMult :: Changes Zombie Speed via Multiplier other then those 2 variables everything else is to be treated like any other zombievolume i havn't tested it yet but i was lookin...
  10. Falidell

Level Design Jittery mouse

let me ask you something are you running this map straight from editor? or loading it from ingame?
  11. Falidell

Level Design Please help I have some questions

Yo! 2: this can be achieved by simply spawning the boss man 1,4,5: can be achieved via a set of custom triggers currently in the process for being whitelisted download this .u file http://www.mediafire.com/?n2x0tcliinny031 link and updated pack curtesty of Slavek extract...
  12. Falidell

Level Design Falidell signing out.....

hey guys! i'll be honest i've been lazy lol even tho my lovey gal enjoys critiquing my work and watching me program( odd i know ) i havn't done anything sense my last post here on the forums maybe a little bit here and there.... but eh..... anyways the reason for my post now is per'request of a...
  13. Falidell

Level Design Fall_TriggerPack_V2

sorry for the very long delay guys this is actually the first time(yes i mean that literally) that i have been on any of my computers in a while i found a woman who i've been spending close to every free minute of my time with so forgive me for the delay.... she is actually sitting right next to...
  14. Falidell

Level Design Picture

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:Level_Screenshot this link will show you how to make a what we call a "Level ScreenShot" it's pretty simple, nothing overlycomplex plain jane, yellow mello jello, simple
  15. Falidell

Level Design Pickup

Actor->xPickupBase->KFRandomSpawn->KFRandomItemSpawn you can make the chances of items apearing change by editing the PickupWeight ex. bullpup in PickupClasses it is the array number [2] so we go into pickupWeight number [2] and change that to a lesser number for it to appear less and...
  16. Falidell

Code Weight slows down player

i think more extreme would benefit the survival feel of the game
  17. Falidell

Level Design Traderdoor issues

not a problem, anytime =D
  18. Falidell

im sorry im a little slow so i didn't quite understand what you said so im just gona explain basic set up in your ShopVolume Properties->Events set the event to whatever your traderdoor's tag is everything else doesn't matter in the Events next ShopVolume Properties->ShopVolume set the URL to...
  19. Falidell

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

lol oh man i can only imagine what that "out'a'time" plate is going to be for LOL!!!
  20. Falidell

firstly: your trader volume's event is the trader door and nothing else correct? secondly: your trader door does NOT have a KFuseTrigger linked to it? thirdly: did you check the trader door's mover keys?