• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sambopukka

Level Design Brushes not aligning

I decided to start work on one of my maps again, however when I create a new brush the red skeleton of the brush is slightly out of alignment but when I add or subtract it is perfectly normal. It's just making it incredibly hard to place brushes.
  2. Sambopukka

Junk Pick-ups

I was thinking it would be cool if killing Floor had something other than perks to aim towards. Maybe tripwire could add a system where instead of random ammo and weapon spawns only spawning ammo and weapons, they spawned pieces of scrap metal and other junk that you could eventually use to...
  3. Sambopukka

Beta Map KF-LeafyIncline

(Previous name Slenderwoodforest) This is my second Killingfloor map, which is mainly inspired by the whole slenderman myth, and I also just think foggy out door levels are rather splendid, the map also has a couple of indoor areas for the weak to seek shelter in. I haven't thought of a back...
  4. Sambopukka

Level Design Un-finished map (tokara forest)

-=Please Read=- Please do not think I'm lazy, but I released this map un-finished for someone else to complete if they wish, I did this because I'm currently making another map which has a lot more potential than this one. This is a port of an old Unreal Tournament 2004 map DM-TokaraForest...
  5. Sambopukka

Level Design Slender Wood Forest (WIP)

Hi folks this is my second actual map, it takes place in a forest with an old abandoned warehouse which is in a rather bad state, it has a pretty dense forest as well, will hopefully have some sort on underground cave, a shack especially made for stale meat and maybe even a tree top walkway...
  6. Sambopukka

Beta Map KF-Defence-Night

I have been messing around with this map for a while, I noticed the original author not making any new patch's for this map so I fixed the spawn point being slow and made it less likely for specimens to get stuck outside the castle, I also added more detail and made the map well at night time...
  7. Sambopukka

Specimen Suggestions

I made this for me and other people to discuss concepts of specimens that would suit killing floors game play... My example is a soldier zombie that would from wave 3 upwards. This zombie would be heavily armoured with just his head exposed,so unless the players shoot him in the head he would...
  8. Sambopukka

Beta Map KF-Downtown (Old remake)

Hi I made this a while back but had some issues with zoning I finally got off my *** and fixed it up, please report any bugs you find on this thread, would be a big help. Enjoy. Half of the credits go to JacksonL for the original brushes! Download...
  9. Sambopukka

Level Design Tropical Foliage

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can download some good tropical foliage static meshes. Thanks.
  10. Sambopukka

Beta Map KF-Plunge

A unreal tournament 2004 map I converted for killing floor, this just really a test to implement low gravity into killing floor so there are probably a few places which you can camp at, post screens shots of these locations and I will block them off. Beta Version 5 Download...
  11. Sambopukka

Level Design KF-Plunge

A unreal tournament 2004 map I converted for killing floor, this just really a test to implement low gravity into killing floor so there are probably a few places which you can camp at, post screens shots of these locations and I will block them off. There isn't really a story for this map it...
  12. Sambopukka

Level Design Way to delete/ create new level info

I'm having a few issues on one of my maps and it is caused by the maps level info, I am just wondering whether it's possible to delete it or replace it with a fresh new one? Thanks.
  13. Sambopukka

Level Design Map lighting issues

One of the maps that I'm trying to convert (which was a death match map for ut2004) has a weird lighting issue where there's a black light or shadow around the player which makes everything around the player look pitch black, this also occurs in the editor around the camera in the 3d viewport...
  14. Sambopukka

Level Design KF-Plunge, KF-Downtown

I recently converted KF-Downtown which if you don't know is originally from the mod version of killing floor which I used to play back in the day that is pretty much finished now, I am also currently converting DM-Plunge from unreal tournament 2004 and that's nearly ready just pathing and other...
  15. Sambopukka

Level Design Static Meshes In-Use

I was wondering if there is a way to show which packages static meshes that are in use came from. Thanks.
  16. Sambopukka

Level Design Map Runtime Error

I am currently trying to convert an old Killing Floor 2.5 map, I copied all the brushes over and re-textured all the ones I needed to. I was able to test the map after this and could play test the map through the Killing Floor SDK. However after I had finished the map I attempted to test play...
  17. Sambopukka

(REQUEST) Red Ochestra Weps

Would it be possible for someone to add red ochestra pawns to the killing floor editor and a mutator for them?
  18. Sambopukka

Internal Sacks

So I was playing Killing Floor and I went for a crotch shot with my cross bow when I realised the scar where the clots bollocks should be, so I thought to myself do they have internal bollocks because if they do that's a pretty good biological revolution right there!
  19. Sambopukka

Beta Map KF-The_Tigers_Nest

I recently started work on a map which should hopefully resemble a mountain side monastery, I will keep adding screen shots over time... (I could do with some religious static meshes and props for detail if anyone knows where I could download some.) Screen Shots:
  20. Sambopukka

Character Pack Issues

Hi, I just purchased the character pack from steam, downloaded the update, dlc and then launched killingfloor to recieve an error when trying to access the profile and achievement page which said "Uknown steam error prevented access to this". Help appreciated.