• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Ion Thruster = Headshots/Crits?

Someone had the new Rhinos and the Ion Thruster so I could try them this weekend. Rhinos were cool, I feel like sometimes they compensate for bad aim with the ricochets still headshotting luckily, but that's ok maybe, whatever - they don't feel too powerful so that's probably fine, if not even...
  2. H

Max prestige

I was also wondering if there will be more prestige levels. I'm at 5 on every perk, but I want to go to 6, not really to reset to 0 again :-) .
  3. H

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

That's going to be $10 PER weapon? I thought it's $10 for both which is still pretty steep. $10 per weapon is too much for me. I'm pretty sure I won't bother and will wait for possible sales, but maybe that's just me. I would buy on release day at $2.50 per weapon to support development. $10 is...
  4. H

Community Feedback - Balance Survey

Sorry, I didn't realize someone actually bothered to respond. The VLAD fires 8 "pellets" per shot in "shotgun" mode. One of the updates a while ago, at least 2 years ago adjusted the mag size from it being a number divisible by 8 without remainder (was it 64 before? I can't remember) to 42...
  5. H

Community Feedback - Balance Survey

Inb4 the awkward 2-shot for vlad stays after the survey and fixes. It's only been like 2 years since that was broken or something. Maybe more?
  6. H

2nd artillery unit- Another way of playing survivalist

Why not use demo and M79+M32 like everyone does with the same upgrades for cheaper price and higher DPS / AOE? It's the way it's meant to be played. Survivalist is great with his weapons (freezethrower + killerwatt). If anything, I wish the switch speed was even higher between them (freeze...
  7. H

Weapon recoil

KF2 went the arcade/COD way gameplay-wise, and "silly" way graphics wise, instead of maintaining or even deepening the "realistic"/grime feel of KF1. I hate it, but it is what it is. Increasing recoil would mean needing to rethink the entire game, because you kind of need point-and-click...
  8. H

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update: Back and Kicking Brass Released

Holy crap, I went back to re-listen to that, and it's like a different game. I wish there were wobble and reverb effects and atmospheric sounds like that in the real game. I play without music (I find the kind of music they decided to include destroys immersion) - which I wish there was a...
  9. H

Gamey Reloading (Cancellation + Speed Bonuses)

Yeah, I saw that in the logs. If reload canceling is "fine," then formalize it/make it a feature, rather than this broken, hidden glitchy thing that it is right now, which a lot of players don't even know about. This is in "Viewpoint 1" (don't require bash to fire, allow fire to fire in the...
  10. H

PC Annoying "grabbed whine" keeps playing forever unless game is restarted completely.

Annoying "grabbed whine" keeps playing forever unless game is restarted completely. Finally captured this annoying and infrequent issue on video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEE23diwDB8 Watch 2:09:00 and onwards. The exact effect happens at 2:09:57 . Reproducible: Not sure, but...
  11. H

Make 2 and 3 man more balanced

I agree. The way HOE is balanced, you kind of better have a medic. And if you're playing alone, you're probably playing medic. And if you're playing with 2, one person is probably playing medic. The benefits of having one are just too large to not have one, and it's annoying on lower player...
  12. H

Gamey Reloading (Cancellation + Speed Bonuses)

Reloading is weird in this game. It's quirky and gamey, and IMO it shouldn't be this way, especially since it's such an important aspect of core gameplay. It feels inconsistent/unfinished/buggy. 2 "topics": 1 - Reload "canceling." For those who aren't familiar, most (if not all?) guns' ammo...
  13. H

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

When is the release going to be? Getting anxious.
  14. H

SWAT feedback and discussion

I enjoy playing SWAT currently. It might actually be my favorite perk. But I agree that it's very "monotone." The skill choices are no choices. A skill that is "start the game with stuff?" Like, are you serious? Basically that's a thing that maybe you do once (I don't even bother to switch to...
  15. H

SCAR vs FAL

I honestly don't get the hate for some commando weapons. I'm almost the opposite. For everything below, I do all damage and speed reload increases, never larger mag. I upgrade to the L85 (Bullpup) regularly after wave 1, and use it in auto mode, with taps. I like it quite a bit better than...
  16. H

Commando and Eat Lead skill option

Eat Lead has always been sad because it's not "free." To truly be a consideration versus Hollowpoint Rounds, in my opinion it needs to come with something like 30% ammo cost reduction. "More DPS" is always first choice for more people, and in this case it's kind of "higher DPS" versus "more...
  17. H

Not understanding how Sprint QOL was implimented

AutoSprint isn't implemented correctly IMO. It probably shouldn't "stand you up" automatically as you move - this is very important for good UX for perks which benefit from being crouched like sharpshooter, swat, commando (to control recoil). Right now when using those perks, you need to...
  18. H

why do hans & patty get speed boosts when 1 player remains?

At least the boss doesn't teleport behind you as you turn around and start hitting you at the exact moment you aim at something else... But yeah, that's hilarious. I never knew it's the way it is. I'm guessing the point is to prevent kiting (LOL!). The true question is, why is this not all...
  19. H

Headshot FX - Crates and Options

I have it turned on and it hasn't really affected my game with the few people I've encountered who have them. It's no more flashy and ridiculous than a golden cowboy foam hat that's half the player model and pubs constantly walking in front of you as you're trying to aim. Nevertheless, I get...
  20. H

Headshot FX - Crates and Options

Hi, A couple of things: 1 - Are Headshot FX going to be "split" in the future, or be in crates or something (therefore on the market)? I like exactly 2 of the 10 headshot FX and I don't mind paying $2 or something like that to get the exact headshot effect I want, rather than $7.50 for one...