• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [-project.rattus-]

KF Killing Floor: Incursion VR - Coop Walkthrough Episode I "Farmhouse"

First Episode of my four part Playthrough of KF: Incursion. Sadly, I couldn't get it done in time for the weekend sale, but still, here it is. Hope you enjoy it. Thought I post it here, as I don't think that the KF:I Forums are that well frequented.
  2. [-project.rattus-]

I'm back! Also, Kf:I on vive, if anyone needs testing/prerelease videos on that.

Yay, feels good to be back, after my account got messed up. But it's working again. Reason I am glad is because I wanted to congratulate TWI for the release of KF:I on oculus, and I wanted to ask if you need testers for the vive version, which, according to reddit, should also drop this year...
  3. [-project.rattus-]

HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. PSVR

As it happens, me and my brothers own all three VR systems. So here's a quick rundown of the pros and cons: PSVR, owned by my younger brother: + easy to set up + lowest cost of entry + polished, curated VR games that generally play nicely and perform adequately + least noticable "screen door"...
  4. [-project.rattus-]

Any Chance on getting this for the Vive natively?

If I am informed correctly, KF:I is going to be OR exklusive. But that might be a timed deal. Any news or plans on going to implement Vive Comapitibility? I know there's ReVive, but native support usually offers slightly better performance.
  5. [-project.rattus-]

[Game] Squad (New Game from the Devs of Project Reality)

Your loss. It's really great and more polished than Ro2 was on release.
  6. [-project.rattus-]

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

And another one: Forza 6: Apex, Project Cars and Assetto Corsa in Comparison
  7. [-project.rattus-]

Interest in helping test Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Would also like to try it out, but I do not feel entitled to it ;)
  8. [-project.rattus-]

Alienation and Dark souls on PS4, Dirt Rally on PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfK4XAwtDqQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiwVlwfwshY
  9. [-project.rattus-]

Having played it on PS4, believe me when I say that there's not much to be ruined by EA servers. I myself am playing Dirt Rallye, Assetto Corsa and Banner Saga 2 atm.
  10. [-project.rattus-]

[Game] Squad (New Game from the Devs of Project Reality)

For those still, wondering if they should get it, here's an almost full round Let's Play as a medic: https://youtu.be/B3XV8QTSHxE?t=126 Gameplay is slow and cerebral. It occupies a to me very sweet spot between RO and ArmA, both in scale and realism. If about an hour of hiking, squeezing...
  11. [-project.rattus-]

If anyone wants to take part in the beta of R6: Siege (which I don't know how much longer will run. Might be over today), here are keys that got sent to me an hour ago: PC (ubi.com): ARPQ-LLCQ-F6NF-RPDC KPNA-WLJF-TDF9-6V7T LJLT-C4BX-UY6V-C9A3 BCMF-ACH7-CYHC-WL4W PS4: 962L-PFNL-M9G9...
  12. [-project.rattus-]

One of my favourite games of all time has been rereleased on GoG! Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri. It's made by Looking Glass (of System Shock and Thief fame) and is a power armor sim/tactical shooter hybrid that was way ahead of it's time. It's what got me into tactical shooter games in the...
  13. [-project.rattus-]

Multiplayer Functionality changes I would like to see in RS2.

The most important thing IMHO would be NOT to do any levelling or unlocking system that has any gameplay implications. So no weapons or stats.
  14. [-project.rattus-]

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Announced!

Except that the RPGs and hydra rockets are a tad slow for my tastes... what is this? BF: Vietnam Part 2?
  15. [-project.rattus-]

Doom 4 chainsaw reminds me on KF2 eviscerator

I do not see the resemblance. One's a chainsaw, the other's a circular saw... Of course, they fill a similar, but NOT the same, role gameplay wise, and they both are technically saws, but thinking of weaponized saws in game, the doom and kf ones couldn't be further apart.
  16. [-project.rattus-]

What games have you dumped the most hours into?

Yeah, took me 99 hours to finish the main story and all sidequests (except the gwent cards, the second DLC quest, and about 140 "?" on the maps still to uncover).
  17. [-project.rattus-]

[Game] Is someone willing to trade a SC 2 account ?

Really? Nobody mentions that according to both Steam and Blizzard, account-sharing and account trading is a banable offense? Ok, so now I do: If you do what you have planned, chances are that you get both the steam and the blizzard account banned, thus rendered unusable. So not only is it shady...