• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ightenhill

Squad 29th Infantry Division

The links dont seem to work
  2. ightenhill

Tweaking has to end NOW!

"He who has the last word is generally wrong" Frasier Crane
  3. ightenhill

Why isn't the classic beta server full?

problem is the only betas I see are all playing the silly COD mode with crosshairs etc.
  4. ightenhill

Recon plane on classic?

If it remains in classic why not put it so its doesnt spot all..But randomly only sees a % of opponents making it harder to work out where to put the artill..
  5. ightenhill

MLAA/FXAA are inferior to traditional AA in RO2

how did you this..An injector?
  6. ightenhill

Beta

Can someone simply quote and post if you can see my thread.. I think I have been made invisible...
  7. ightenhill

Anti-Lag mutator crash fix?

Odd it seems to be working perfectly on some servers.. Never had a client side crash with it.. I thought the issue was server side with some servers?
  8. ightenhill

Beta

The other issue is some people are probably sad enough to think "Im not levelling up on my main character " TBF though the betas now in danger of becoming a bit overplayed for me.. I dont want it implementing and then thinking .. Christ not that map again Ive played it to death ;) Theres also...
  9. ightenhill

Yep you cant use an injector or PB thinks its a hack.. However there are now more efficient versions of the MLAA/FXAA which not only have a better FPS overhead but which actually do the job better..
  10. ightenhill

Please add time of day randomness to maps! (Or at least rain/storms!)

Dont think we would ever need that - no games last that long..
  11. ightenhill

The Best and the Worst

Thats a good point.. I think one of the reason people think its to fast is because the original maps are to cramped and small.. Try Mamayev or Arad or Ogeldow etc and it seems about ok..
  12. ightenhill

Music Cues - AWAY!

Couldnt you do this client side by replacing all those music files with the same files that contain silence..
  13. ightenhill

Think your looking at the scaled instead of full.. On the telegraph wires AA hasnt even been applied on some..
  14. ightenhill

Please add time of day randomness to maps! (Or at least rain/storms!)

Why not simply have 3 versions of the map...day night and dawn/dusk.... and cycle them on servers
  15. ightenhill

In Country

Looks nice hope it succeeds..though Im being cautious now with getting excited with all expansions/mods teaser shots and videos until we actually see some working gameplay...
  16. ightenhill

Your Favorite RO2 moment

Playing German team.. the commander announces the slots free.. 95% of the German team commit suicide leaving the last cap open!!!
  17. ightenhill

Coldsteel b2

My favourite map when theres no bots about.. Really feels open despite being a industrial setting.. You also really are almost forced to work together due to the many open ways you can go.. Only thing I think its missing is a deluge of rain..Its just too sunny :)
  18. ightenhill

Tripwire, re-launch the game, you guys have done great :)

It needs either a free2play launch when the DLC/Expansions arrives or a major discount.. That would at least solve 2 problems.. Get plenty of people back playing and create an actual viable market for expansions
  19. ightenhill

Reopening the Red Orchestra 2 Beta

Im still ahving issues with the Spawn on SL. It still seems very tempramental even when you appear to be in the right area..
  20. ightenhill

Problem: Have to download new maps always again

Thx .. this was confusing me too