• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Master server wont populate servers list in multiplayer

(Sorry about this lengthy post) Hello, I bought a new computer a few months ago, and I decided to try out the free 3 month trial for the McAfee Internet Security Suite, which came with the new computer. I had no problems with it at all, and was able to play RO problem free. The free trial...
  2. M

Piss poor upgrade on a budget

I need some advice on a very poor man's upgrade. Please read this (I know it is long...sorry) and offer some helpful advice (other than 'get a better job than the one you have, forget your family's needs and spend $2000 on a new computer). Okay, so here is my story in a nut shell. I had a bunch...
  3. M

Somebody, Please Help Me!

I have a really big problem getting RO to start, and I don't know what to do...I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be told to go to the Valve Steam help forums, but I'm not sure if they will help me either. Hopefully someone here can either help me out, or direct me to someone who can help...
  4. M

Angry German Kid Parody

Okay, so we've all seen that stupid video of the really http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA&mode=related&search= on his computer, right? The one where he is freaking out because he can't play Unreal Tournament? Some versions of the video had accurate subtitles, where as others were...
  5. M

My maps!?! WTF!?!

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, but here goes. All of my custom downloaded maps for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 has disappeared! They've vanished like a fart in the wind! I didn't delete them, I didn't move them, I didn't do a damned thing. They are just gone. If that isn't...
  6. M

X-Box 360 or a new PC...HELP

I'd like to get either one or the other, but I'm on a budget, so which system do you think would offer better performance / value ? I need other people's input as to how to spend my hard earned cash. I don't know as much about this technoloy as most of you guys do. Optrion 1: If I trade in...
  7. M

Need advice about upgrading my PC

I'm thinking of upgrading my PC to make it a better gaming machine. I have an Asus A7N 8X motherboard (AGP) AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 1 Gig RAM ATI Radeon 9600XT with 256mb video memory I'm still not quite sure what needs to be upgraded the most. Do I either upgrade the motherboard and all of the...
  8. M

Aarhghgha!!! Heeelllppp!!!

Okay, so it's not exactly a problem with RO:O, really more of a problem with my coumputer. You see, I've been rearanging work files and folders etc to make a neater work environment. I've also been deleting games that I no longer play and I've been backing up files that I want to keep, but not...