• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Master server wont populate servers list in multiplayer

Which filters do you mean? If you're talking about the filters in the multiplayer's "internet" tab...the screen where all of the servers are listed and would normally populate ...where there is a "filters" button on the lower left hand side corner of the screen...then I have already checked...
  2. M

Master server wont populate servers list in multiplayer

(Sorry about this lengthy post) Hello, I bought a new computer a few months ago, and I decided to try out the free 3 month trial for the McAfee Internet Security Suite, which came with the new computer. I had no problems with it at all, and was able to play RO problem free. The free trial...
  3. M

Burglary foiled with Mosin Nagant!

That has me thinking of the 'Death Wish' movies with Charles Bronson. YouTube - Death Wish 3 - "they killed the giggler!" He killed the giggler!!"...."He had no business doing that. None." He killed the giggler? Oh Noes!! Not the giggler!!
  4. M

LOL@Canada - G20 pictures

Nah....I don't think so. They were probably just busy running a diagnostic on his human replicon software and defragmenting his hard drive. :P
  5. M

[Question] People say my FPS is to high, Is there a problem?

Framerate too high?!:confused: I think he is just showing off bragging about his new computer. I think I've seen mine do about 90fps in multiplayer too, albeit only sometimes. Congrats on your new PC.
  6. M

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Wow, looks like the planet needs to go on Jenny Craig. Interesting theory he has...I guess it's plausible.
  7. M

Craigslist Apartment

Holy S***! I am quite literally sick to my stomach. I kid you not, I think I'm going to be ill. My stomach is so messed up right now, you could churn milk into butter in there. I can only hope that this is a joke and not real. Aren't our troops over in places like Afghanistan to fight nut...
  8. M

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

A grown *** man afraid of a bug http://www.wimp.com/bugscare/ lots of swearing, lots of laughs
  9. M

Post a picture of yourself thread

Sweet camera...is that a D3? And if it is, does it come with the grip/battery, or did you have to pay extra. I guess it would be extra... they probably didn't even include a lens with it did they?
  10. M

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Hit what? The emaciated looking crack addict with the golden curls, or the ugly mother****er that resembles the guy on the Quaker Oatmeal box? I have to ask because I'd say they both look pretty scary to me. It's like having to choose between eating dog **** or cat ****.
  11. M

I think this guy is gonna win...Just look at him! You know he must be the most qualified...he's probably got a lifetime of experience!
  12. M

D-Day Sale!

Blood work huh? I considered careers in science back when I was still in high school, but I went down a different path. I work in a different kind of lab, and although chemistry and big expensive machinery is involved, it's not quite what you might have thought. I'm in digital photo imaging...
  13. M

Should I buy RO for $4.99?

Triple Ace...check your email....I'll try to figure out how to gift my extra copy to you
  14. M

D-Day Sale!

The Gift of Red Orchestra The Gift of Red Orchestra I haven't been around these forums much lately. I still love this game, but I've been finding it difficult to find time to play as of late. I ended up getting a kick *** new computer, expensive and powerful enough to play Crysis, but have...
  15. M

Team Fortress 2 - Waiting/Trailer thread

Thanks for posting the screen shots Josh...just a question...what system are you using to play that? I'm gonna do my piss poor upgrade soon and buy a computer for like $500-$700. I know I won't be able to play Crysis or Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway...at least not on anything higher than low...
  16. M

Piss poor upgrade on a budget

I need some advice on a very poor man's upgrade. Please read this (I know it is long...sorry) and offer some helpful advice (other than 'get a better job than the one you have, forget your family's needs and spend $2000 on a new computer). Okay, so here is my story in a nut shell. I had a bunch...
  17. M

Lyes Krovy

I don't think that Lyes Krovy is the proper name of an actual place. I seem to remember hearing that 'Lyes Krovy' more or less means 'Bloody Forest' when translated from Russian. The name may be made up, but the scenario is more or less accurate. I think that the fight depicted in the 'Lyes...
  18. M

What nationality are those troops? The uniforms are interesting, but the helmets look silly.
  19. M

More details on the Summer Update

More frames per second!!! Even on my crappy old computer!!! Yes!!! I love you Tripwire!!!!! Too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!11!1eleventyone111eins11one!!!!!zwei All these changes are looking good. I'm not sure which change I'm looking forward to most, there all so good. I'm gonna go down to...
  20. M

More details on the Summer Update

Awsome! This update is gonna be great, but when is it gonna come out? How much longer do we have to wait? Also, by the looks of the change list there is no mention of the graphics being optimized for better frame rates. Can we put that rumor to bed now? To bad if it was just a rumor, I...