• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Anzu

Network Bug (here me out)

I believe that some motherboards, much like ours, do not have perfect Windows 7 Ethernet drivers quite yet. You could also be paying for a crappy internet connection with poor bandwidth, download, and upload speeds. Try talking to your ISP and ask if your internet is sufficient for "pro" online...
  2. Anzu

Ok this is what I did and what happened: 1) I plugged an ethernet cable into the modem and I got consistent lag throughout the game that I always do with ethernet cables due to my drivers never working right. 2) I plugged the cable into the router to double check the ethernet problem and it is...
  3. Anzu

With only Killing Floor though? That just doesn't add up in my mind.
  4. Anzu

Router: Router Model: Linksys WRT54G/GL/GS Firmware Version: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (07/27/09) mega - build 12533M VINT Eko Modem: System: ARRIS DOCSIS 2.0 / PacketCable 1.0 Touchstone Telephony Modem HW_REV: 02 Vendor: Arris Interactive, L.L.C. Bootr: 6.03 SW_REV: 6.1.51I Model: TM502G...
  5. Anzu

Ok, now this is going to sound like a general problem with my router or ISP, but hear me out. When I play in Killing Floor the game randomly drops. I get disconnected from the server, from Steam, from Skype, and can't load web pages or anything for a min. Yes, these are all problems that seem...
  6. Anzu

No support for gamepad analog

get xpadder. you can find a free trial from a non-official site. Google is your friend.
  7. Anzu

Screen resolution problem

I'm all for the buttons idea above ^^^ On "all" monitors there are a few buttons you can press, one should be something like auto-adjust and that will fix it in a matter of seconds ;) *I say all in quotes because there is bound to be a crappy enough monitor that doesn't have any buttons
  8. Anzu

Killing Floor WTF?! Moments.

Wave 1 Offices Either Hard or Normal I forget I walked past the trader that is on the bottom floor right near where you spawn, with a few seconds before the wave started. I went to weld the door that is past it a little. I either turned the corner at exactly the right second, or a group of...
  9. Anzu

Killing Floor, Windows 7, and You!

I am going out to buy Windows 7 now, but my friend said a bunch of people are having problems with the new KF update because of it. I looked through the bug report section, and it looked like he was right. So many people were complaining about the game crashing now - and I'd say a good 80% of...
  10. Anzu

Tactics Demoman Tactics

Thanks - and they lowered its speed in the July 2nd update which pissed off a bunch of people, but I guess it was necessary...
  11. Anzu

Tactics Demoman Tactics

yes but if you are far away enough then they don't scream and you can hit them, or sometimes the velocity is high enough that it gets close enough to them to kill them even if they explode it
  12. Anzu

Tactics Demoman Tactics

Yes it does work like that in multi player lol :D and it works well if you have your team in on it. I suggest the following: 1) Aim at the ground like most "rocket" based games. This spreads the damage to a group of people unlike hitting them directly and making them a meat shield for...
  13. Anzu

Improvements needed on KF VOIP

This wont answer all your questions - but there is a setting in servers which controls the distance you can hear people and such. I assume that if you are right on that border the sound will be muffled on purpose. Besides that though, there are also a few other problems. I agree.
  14. Anzu

Quit to menu

Most likely means you have very bad internet which is cutting out in the middle of a game so it disconnects you and puts you back to the main menu.
  15. Anzu

Hunting shotgun

You say fixed as if its a bug. It is part of the weapon so that it is balanced. It will stay like this.
  16. Anzu

KF crashed and gave me this huge error thing so I figured I'd post it

Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82] OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6001) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3000 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ (9062) General protection fault! History: UObject::GetFullName <- TestReach <- UObject::GetFullName <-...
  17. Anzu

New Guns Yay!! Now need new ZEDS!!

I don't think that if the model and sounds were gross anyone would care, just shoot it... but a twist on your idea is that it could make noises like other zombies so if its around a corner and sounds like a FP you freak out, but realize it isnt or something ...
  18. Anzu

drop 9mm and knife

Wrong. The 9mm and dual 9mm have less recoil and are faster than handcannon. I prefer them over every other weapon (I'm, a medic). Knife meant for speed and travel. I see your point, and maybe people should be allowed to drop them but I like them :D
  19. Anzu

Tactics Fleshpound vs. Scrake

I have thought about planning that, but things never seem to line up if there is a FP and a scrake i do try if im not running away, but the rest of the team seems to just want to shoot it like crazy lol
  20. Anzu

conver

Lol its funny cuz thats exactly what my friends do, and games are stereotypically in english Dude, chill ... I'm trollin'