• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jesters puppet

Level Design [WIP] kf-descent Beta

KF-Descent is a map set in a cramped, dark cave enviroment, it is my first map and any feedback, bugs, or general ideas would be welcome. here are a few images of the map: Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/450315578/KF-Descent.zip
  2. jesters puppet

Level Design 3DS max -> UE, urgent help required!

Dear all, I am currently working on a killing floor map as part of an extracurricular qualification and I have run into a rather large snag. Once I have imported my models from 3DS into the static mesh browser in unreal editor I am unable to place them within the map. Any help on this issue...
  3. jesters puppet

Server web admin user interface "401"

i have recently come into possesion of a server and when trying to access the weba dmin user interface in the steam overlay it comes up with the error message 401 unautherised, not allowing me to entet the admin name and password to access it. is this a problem witht he stream overlay in...
  4. jesters puppet

3D & Animation CB Model pro, is it any good?

hi im thinking of getting into mapping for KF, im pretty down with the unrealED after many hours tinkering around and i was looking for an easy modeling tool that requires very little training (i had to use pro desktop for years and my hatred for over complicated and tedious UI and modeling...
  5. jesters puppet

vomit grenades!

hey guys ive just had an awesome idea right, there can be like these vial/grenades filled with bloat vomit that you can get off dead horizine employees when you kill them and you can throw them and cause corrosive damage! i cant beleive no ones ever done this O.o
  6. jesters puppet

new HUD and user interface!

this has been raised before on the forums and TWi has made a somewhat meak attempt to upgrade the UI. all the upgrade did was take it from MS paint with red boxes to a sub par pre 2000 game UI. i would like it if you would put some REAl effort into designing a decenty Ui and HUD from scratch not...
  7. jesters puppet

remove arming distance on grenade launchers

Hi i would like to propose that the arming distance be removed from the grenade launchers, now i know its irritating when teamates get in the way and noobs suicide, but if you are working as a team your team wont block your veiw, and if you have a team of idiots switch server/refuse to give them...
  8. jesters puppet

arming distance on grenade launcher?

hey ive been using the grenade launcher and ive noticed at close range the launcher will fire a grenade, it will pass through and enemy and kill it but it will not explode. is this intentional or a bug with the update?
  9. jesters puppet

performence tweaks

Hi all im running KF on the god aweful intel x3100 and im getting really poor performence in game, even when its cranked right down to lowest settings. in many source games i use custom configs to attain pleasing visuals and great fps. and as i am very much aware unreal 2.5 isnt the source...
  10. jesters puppet

drop 9mm and knife

I have raised this on the forums before but i want to be able to drop/sell the 9mm and the knife. i want this for a number or reasons, firstly it will allow us to carry more weapons/kit, secondly the 9mm and knife become useless when you buy better weapons (whats the point in carrying the knife...
  11. jesters puppet

quick ironights in red orchestra

now sorry if some may take offense to this but i bought killing floor, then red orchestra. and killing floor has an extra option for "quick ironsights" rather than "toggle ironsights", i find the toggle system in red orchestra breaks flow as i cant quickly pull up my ironsights in a quick draw...
  12. jesters puppet

ak/bullup cant quick aim whilst firing!

when firing either the AK47 or the bullpup, if you press or hold the quick aim button it does not work, it will only pull up the ironsights when your not firing. this is not a problem with the majority of the other weapons being semi-automatic in nature but with the ak and bullpup it is a...
  13. jesters puppet

New DLC charecters! [Merged]

Hi guys just posting about the new DLC available of steam. i once again, am in love with TWI, first red orchestra then killing floor now dlc, the priceing is perfect, just the right amount i think for this small addition (
  14. jesters puppet

killing floor updated?

i started steam and found the "killing floor updated" message popping out of the corner of my screen. neither steam nor TWI have said anything thus far and i was wondering if any of you file surfing meth heads out there had found any juicy content thats been added or tinkered with?
  15. jesters puppet

applying textures to static meshes

hi all, ive made some great models in sketchup and have converted them into .ase and can place them in my map. my only issue is texturing it, i have made custom textures for each face which was able to apply in sketchup, of course when exported these textures are lost, in static mesh...
  16. jesters puppet

SketchUp to .ase

Hi guys im new to unreal editor (only started learning 2 weeks ago) and im going for my first map. and rather than burdening myself with haveing to learn how to use some new and complex 3d modling software i heard i could simply get a plugin for sketchup and export the models as .ase for UE. the...
  17. jesters puppet

Level Design Red orchestra maps in killing floor

hi guys im planning on porting over some RO maps to KF as some of the RO maps are very nice and i can imagine them being good fro kiting and blowing zeds away ;P please see this thread for future posts about my little project for the summer.
  18. jesters puppet

killing floor AI director?

of course valve out did them self with the Ai director 1, and upcoming 2.0 and i would at least like to see a half arsed attempt at something similair for killing floor. ie random, or dynamic spawn numbers, with varying amounts of each enemy, also maybe create a system which uses an algorithm...
  19. jesters puppet

What do you want to see in the next content patch?

Hi i justed wanted to express my ideas on what i would like to see in a future content patch, feel free to post any of your own ideas, and pass judgement on my ideas and those of other. 1. the perks system is all well and good, and im sure by now an upheaval of the system would cause a minor...
  20. jesters puppet

*New* Blood HUD display designs

Hi, i am not particularly impressed with BOTH the HUD and menus/trader menus. therefore i am appealing to either DEV's or modders to help me construct a new HUD, or show me how to make it myself here is the bottom right hand ammo counter for my new "blood" HUD: tell me what you think...