• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jesters puppet

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

My system: AMD phenom II 1055T @3.0Ghz 2Gb DDR3 1Gb ATI HD4650 (overclocked) think i could run the game on 1280x800 on high-ish settings?
  2. jesters puppet

the next big thing ?

:IS2: "what have you done to my motherland! raw!" [vote IS2 as the summer boss ZED]
  3. jesters puppet

Level Design [WIP] kf-descent Beta

[Bump] details and download links have been added for KF-Descent
  4. jesters puppet

Level Design [WIP] kf-descent Beta

KF-Descent is a map set in a cramped, dark cave enviroment, it is my first map and any feedback, bugs, or general ideas would be welcome. here are a few images of the map: Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/450315578/KF-Descent.zip
  5. jesters puppet

Level Design 3DS max -> UE, urgent help required!

the pivot point or selection are not an issue, as the static mesh is selected and the option to "add static mesh <mesh-name>" does not do anything, that being the primary issue that i cannot place my meshes within the map. is there any reason this may occour? high poly counts? conversion settings?
  6. jesters puppet

Level Design 3DS max -> UE, urgent help required!

Dear all, I am currently working on a killing floor map as part of an extracurricular qualification and I have run into a rather large snag. Once I have imported my models from 3DS into the static mesh browser in unreal editor I am unable to place them within the map. Any help on this issue...
  7. jesters puppet

Acheivement Stuff

big-mac: kill the patriarch using only mac 10's
  8. jesters puppet

Playing KF

Yo poop114, i run a UK based clan and have a US and an EU server. if your down for a game feel free to pop on our servers anytime. if you give me your steam ID i can invite you to the steam group. NNG mark I (USA): 38.126.200.73 NNG mark II (euro): 91.121.221.45 My steam page...
  9. jesters puppet

Squad What does YOUR NAME say ABOUT YOU?

my alias is "Noggin on Wheels", doesnt say a hell of a lot about me but my display picture does the talking ;p (http://nogginonwheels.deviantart.com/art/Noggin-on-Wheels-logo-133864410). i hate people with numbers in there name or leet speek >.> "lo-xxx-lnoob.kheel.1337.K-D100 has just joined...
  10. jesters puppet

Teleporting Specimen "Specter"

hmm amazing idea ;P scary and would make zerker useful again ;p would like some kinda alma dealio slow, but then blam its crawling from under that desk and tearing your nipples out!
  11. jesters puppet

Dynamic perks for KF2

WOW! this is by far the best suggestion ive heard on these forums since the pre-release ideas thread (so sad that our input wasnt used as much as we had hoped, so many awesome stary eyed ideas...*sigh*) but yh i could see this making the game very intresting and freshening up the expirience, im...
  12. jesters puppet

Killing Floor Tournament Interest

well i dont see the need for creating an account on some guys website simply to say "yh, me and my clan is down for the whole tournament thing" >.> hell if he had any sense he would have put a poll on the KF forums and save people the effort.
  13. jesters puppet

Killing Floor Tournament Interest

sounds good, as above teambased would be win, and im too lazy to register for your site but 9th gate would be down with entering a team ;P
  14. jesters puppet

Killing Floor Gear now available!

any chance of official killing floor mousemats :3 ?
  15. jesters puppet

Server web admin user interface "401"

i have recently come into possesion of a server and when trying to access the weba dmin user interface in the steam overlay it comes up with the error message 401 unautherised, not allowing me to entet the admin name and password to access it. is this a problem witht he stream overlay in...
  16. jesters puppet

Free servers

Dear Drakioned, i am very intrested in the idea of aquiring a server for my clan. at present i simply host a very sub-par listen server regularly on week nights and weekends in which our members and I play. my clan is "Noggin's Ninth Gate" at present we have 11 members. my intrest would be in...
  17. jesters puppet

The Greatest Act Of Team Work Ever

reminds of this insane time once, me and 4 mates were playing on normal, as despite 2/5 of us being pretty good at KF the others recently got the game and have ultra low level perks and fall on there faces 50% of the time, meaning me and cahse have to mop up 5 mans worth of zeds to keep afloat...
  18. jesters puppet

Steam Id Hookups

forum: jesters puppet (previousely "noggin on wheels", prior to perma ban after i leaked the kf teaser trailer to youtube :3) steam: Noggin on Wheels to add me: noggin_on_wheels
  19. jesters puppet

New Killingfloor tournament

you could simply grade it on speed, number of deaths, number of team heals (not self medication), and added points for style (get thrown by patty, headshot him with dual HC's in midair....WIN!)
  20. jesters puppet

New Killingfloor tournament

presumably as both require little skill as they rely solely on splash damage. this sounds very intresting, may i ask, will you have to submit a team of players, or will it be a mix of random players? as i run a listen server with a few freinds on a frequent basis and i would love to submit my...